Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Tells us a bit about yourself :)

How you got to support this great club....your experiences...most emotional event...favourite player...
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
Welcome! :happy:

I hope you're something big, not just an average newbie leaving us after 10 posts. :rollani:
True...

So what makes a newbie? am I still a newbie for example? Been here 5 months or so....
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
centaur said:
:excited: it's such an honour gaga! I was reading your forum almost year, but only now I decided to register. I was shy - dam it! :stress:
Ahhh :D

So I guess if your read the forums for a while...you know everyone quite well etc? :D You lurker you. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
I'm almost sure that this is another joke of somebody like Professor X or I don't know who. Someone is bored right now. :tongue:

What does make a newbie? Well it's different in each case. Newbie is a member who doesn't post much enough to make us sure that he'll be there forever. So you're not a newbie GaGa. ;)
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
I'm almost sure that this is another joke of somebody like Professor X or I don't know who. Someone is bored right now. :tongue:

What does make a newbie? Well it's different in each case. Newbie is a member who doesn't post much enough to make us sure that he'll be there forever. So you're not a newbie GaGa. ;)
I don't want to be here forever :(

Professor is bored....:D....do you recognise his posting style?

For example for me...I leave spaces in my sentances...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
I don't want to be here forever :(

Professor is bored....:D....do you recognise his posting style?

For example for me...I leave spaces in my sentances...:D
Neither do I.

He isn't usually bored, he's very cheerful luckily, but who knows what has happened today, maybe another car-crash? :tongue: He's a horrible driver I can tell you. :D ---> This morning - F1 is back!!! :happy:

:D
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
The Motorsport forum needs a kick up it's ass...:D

I might start posting in there get something going...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GaGa said:
Tells us a bit about yourself :)

How you got to support this great club....your experiences...most emotional event...favourite player...
well:pp I'm not a little green man ...
I love parma since 1998, or so. the most interesting thing was that I first hated it, but than I become more and more adicted and now I can't imagine my life without parma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
centaur said:
the most interesting thing was that I first hated it, but than I become more and more adicted and now I can't imagine my life without parma.
This is like; me, myself and Irene but switch Irene to Parma and then it's spot on! :tongue: ;)

Where are you from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
centaur said:
well:pp I'm not a little green man ...
I love parma since 1998, or so. the most interesting thing was that I first hated it, but than I become more and more adicted and now I can't imagine my life without parma.
Why did you start to love Parma? And what about your favourite players?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Märco said:
Why did you start to love Parma? And what about your favourite players?
:fero: at that time they were evil, fast, daring ... Oh c'mon, it's impossible to explaine - I mean that feeling - watching them in action! my english is very poor ...:depress:
 
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Top