Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round 5 ended with us still at the top after a draw against Central Coast Mariners. Sydney crushed Adelaide 3-0, Queensland continue their woeful home record (10 wins from 36 games) and Perth gets their first win with Dadi's penalty.

Second red card in two weeks, and this time Theo got sent off because he is judged to stamp on the c**t Petrovski. Karma though as he blocked one of CCM's shot with his arse before he got substituted. Thompson's second goal was justice after Peter Green's crappy reffing.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
We were brilliant on the weekend, poor attendance once again but a really good display. Mr Cole is fast becoming my fave player :thumbsup:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ney Fabiano's ban is reduced from 9 to 6. Theo's stay at 2 match so we'll be using Langerak for the games against Queensland and Perth (both home @ TD).

Also, the latest news is that Australia's top referee, Mark Shield, is retiring. I shudder of the thought that Matthew Breeze being the number one referee in Australia...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Round six matches:

Central Coast Mariners vs Perth Glory
Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United
Wellington Phoenix vs Sydney FC
Melbourne Victory vs Queensland Roar

Youth league also has started with Queensland Roar winning 2-0 against Melbourne Victory.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
we ran out of ideas on the weekend and aloisi is really struggling - i hope he gets over it otherwise those 1.2mill are a big fat waste of time

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutely disgusted by everything. With Sydney losing to Welly, suddenly Ernie switched to a defensive formation and changing the winning team, resulting in an awful performance. Not to mention that thug Tiatto and his elbow to Vargas' neck which results in Queensland free kick for a goddamn obstruction. Carlos' sending off was harsh and in the end the tired legs lost out to the youth combination of Minniecon and Zullo.

Freaking Ben Williams where all Sydney matches officiated by him always ended up with Sydney winning or at least getting a draw.

Disgusted as well by the tools at Fox Sports FC. Tiatto's elbow: doesn't look good but that's the way he plays. Carlos' dive: disgraceful, no place in our league. Since when is borderline assault better than simulation? Not to mention his two footed lunge on Carlos. Cockerill and Harper are tools.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Round 7, before international break.

Adelaide United vs Central Coast Mariners
Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory
Sydney FC vs Queensland Roar
Newcastle Jets vs Wellington Phoenix

Will go to the Melbourne game. Might as well go to the church before the game hoping that we're not going to have another player sent off. It has been a while.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful results that help us all around.

Adelaide...three nil and you fvcked it up. Laughed upon remembering someone chanting "are you watching, Victory"

Sydney needed a last-gasp goal against Queensland.

Perth continues their horrible run and I think all of the defenders and Juric had a nightmare game.

Wonder why the Newcastle game is played Monday though...

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
we should have won that one, Aloisi needs to score....

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
barring something major i dont see anyone touching melbourne this season. depth all over the park. and playing some nice attacking football.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bit harsh there about the fans. What irritates you the most?

Queensland's poor home run continues, with a loss against Adelaide and Cornflakes scored again. Assistant ref didn't realise Cristiano was returning from an offside position when he delivered the assist though.

Also the match marks the end of Mark Shield's refereeing career.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Michael Zullo is a human highlight reel, the boy was amazing last night, beating opponents, cross crisply and he's so quick. Farina is such a bullacrap artist when he says he plays any player whose good enough regardless of age.

Also props to Mark Birighitti from AU debuted at only 17!! and kept a clean sheet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Absolutely disgusted by everything. With Sydney losing to Welly, suddenly Ernie switched to a defensive formation and changing the winning team, resulting in an awful performance. Not to mention that thug Tiatto and his elbow to Vargas' neck which results in Queensland free kick for a goddamn obstruction. Carlos' sending off was harsh and in the end the tired legs lost out to the youth combination of Minniecon and Zullo.

Freaking Ben Williams where all Sydney matches officiated by him always ended up with Sydney winning or at least getting a draw.

Disgusted as well by the tools at Fox Sports FC. Tiatto's elbow: doesn't look good but that's the way he plays. Carlos' dive: disgraceful, no place in our league. Since when is borderline assault better than simulation? Not to mention his two footed lunge on Carlos. Cockerill and Harper are tools.
It's a-league, league where leg hackery is accepted and playing for a foul is distained because we're ozzie ockers and want to change the way the game is played, we play it right :rollani:

Ćevapčići kid said:
im watching them on tv.

no more victory for me...the fans of the club are idiots. most of them. thanks but no thanks
I'm the same, from Melbourne i go for the victory but I think most of the fans are annoying twits especially the ones on their messageboard.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Another match, another red. This time because Archie yelled "fvcking cvnt" to someone off-screen and Breeze thought it was him who got yelled at. Hakkanson only got a yellow for an earlier dissent. If only I could rip of that "respect" tag and shoved it up his throat. Being shyte is no deserving of any respect.

Sending off for telling the truth...

Props to Newy tho, they played very well and was a nice goal. Now we're lacking firepower for the Sydney game both thanks to the fvcking cvnt (he sent off both Ney and Archie) and if he whinges further to the FFA then Archie might got more suspension.

Edit: Or maybe Archie got the sending off for saying "What the fvck was that"

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still top of the league, nice job by Perth.

Next week Sydney might be without Popovic (injured) and definitely without Fyfe (red).

Jamie Harnwell 2 goals, Aloisi 0.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts