Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, well after so long, our defence have finally failed us. i have doubts about the same defence going through the CL, italian cup and seie a next season. i mean they can't take them all and we need new recruits. imagine that man, we'll probably be facing the likes of figo, giggs, and rivaldo!! i was really god damn ****ing pissed off when i heard milan wants djetou. last season, i thought djetou will surely be here by now. and juve's ****ing waiting and nonsense policy makes things ****ing worse.

frankly, i never liked tudor and even though he showed some improvement after a disastrous season, i still doubt him. so the first problem as we all already should know is......juve's central defence when montero is injured/suspended. ferrara can't really play in montero's place and luliano's not good enough either. so we, really need someone. in fact we need 1 central defender and 1 who can play centre as well as left/right. u know, DRC, DLC, like those computer soccer games. so looks like we need 2 defenders after all because if montero is injured and the other guy is suspended, we still have one playing and another on the bench. plus, the DRC/DLC can cover ferrara's and luliano's place in case of emergency. if only we bought djetou. sigh.......i still see him as the only and the best solution/addition for juve's defence.

ps.i don't really use the F-word but today i'm really sad, angry and pissed off, as i know many of u are, so please forgive me. :(

Z

·
0 Posts
I'm afraid to get too close to your post - I don't want to get burned.

A few facts:

1. Juventus lost today - they played poorly. It happens. Get over it.

2. Juventus is in first place with two games to go.

3. Statistically, Juventus has the best defence in Serie A so far this year. That is WHY Juventus is in first place.

4. Worst case scenario = Juventus loses the next two games and Lazio wins the next two games [PLEASE, I'm not predicting this - just saying it's the worst possible outcome]:
OK, Juventus finishes second and goes to the Champions League. Let's ask the fans of, say, Piacenza if they would like to trade places.

Don't misunderstand me - sure, I wish Juventus had won. I don't get up early on Sunday mornings (which is when the games are played my time) and listen to the games in a language I do not speak because I don't care who wins .... But we lost; we move on. It's a game.

Zen9

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yuan, this is a reply to your post on our site!

Does the name Inzaghi Simone ring a bell!!!!

Oh yah, I forgot he's from Morocco, right?

Wake up, little boy!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
By the way Zen9, you're not the only one who must wake up in the morning for the Serie A matches...I guess my case is in fact worse: the live telecasts are at 2.30 (or 3.30 a.m.)
And I an't risk sleeping before the match starts because I might not be able to wake up!
So these days I go to bed when other people start to wake up... :( Luckily university schedule is more flexible; only some classes start at 9. Otherwise I wouldn't survive!
Oh yeah, what do you mean by 'listening to the games in a language that I do not speak'? So is the commentary there in US in Italian (or are you listening to live broadcast on the internet) ?

Z

·
0 Posts
Hi Nedved!

Wow, you really are a fan. That's not the morning, that's the middle of the night.

I listen to the Juventus games on the live Internet broadcast in Italian. As for the language, well ... I'm learning, I'm learning ....

Best personal regards,

Zen9

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well Cecco, i know u will 100% mention the name s.inzaghi......so, tell me, besides him, who else scored for lazio? and when was that? and inzaghi just does all the simple tapping in. i think lazio's coach just deploys inzaghi so that people won't think the non-italian are scoring all lazio's goals. i REALLY, REALLY cannot remember when was the last time and who scored lazio's 'italian goal' besides s.inzaghi.

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK........

Z

·
0 Posts
ST,

I get the live broadcast through the Juventus official site: I think it's www.juventus.com or www.juventus.it. You can access it right on the home page.

Let me know if you have trouble and I'll try to give you better directions.

It's not the best quality broadcast, but it is better than nothing.

Zen9

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Thanx Zen9, found it.
I wonder if you can get this kind of broadcast for all serie a teams.

Anyway, about this topic. I cant understand what Yuan is on about. You guys have lost four games out of 32, FOUR!!! You have conceded least goals in the league. Some teams are so spoiled :)

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts