Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have that all important 0-1 lead what now in the 2nd leg what do you think Ancelotti will decide for our boys?Will sheva play?Alot still to play for in Milan.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I hope Sheva will be fit in time!! I pray for him!
I think we showed great character in Old traford, yet to show more in the derby tommorrow, i hope we'll make inter taste their first loss this season!!
Milan shouldn't underestimate the 2nd leg match by any means, Man utd r well known to take revenge from oponents on away games, BUT MILAN R NOT JUVE, & Im sure we'll win!!!
I'd go for the same 4-3-2-1 last wednesday, but if sheva is back, we go back to our original, maybe letting stam feature this time against his old team!! We ll c how things will go .. Best wishes for our MILAN

·
Registered
284 Posts
id like to see carlo play the same formation as last time, possibly playing dhorasoo in rui's position. i hope cafu plays at right back and not stam!

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Man Utd should send the points by FEDEX
they dont stand a chance at San Siro.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a little surprised not many people have bothered to comment on this game oh well :sigh: I think anyway it won't be an easy game for us but we should get through being tactically stronger in all respects to united.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Schumy said:
I'm a little surprised not many people have bothered to comment on this game oh well :sigh.
Peoples mind are in the Inter-AC game tomorrow.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alter Ego said:
Peoples mind are in the Inter-AC game tomorrow.
I guess so but still it's such a massive game.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it's time to crush the great Cugini. :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Sheva will be back. Its over for man Utd. Live while you can.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
if sheva plays he will play in one of those terrible masks

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Paratroopa said:
The inferior quality of our opponent does not require that we meditate on this game so soon.

pls stop it, ManUtd is a very respected opponent among Milan supporters.

Surely a very difficult return leg ahead of us. Man Utd will try to attack like hell especially in second half.

FORZA MIOLAN:devil:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Rooney had a great game today against Portsmouth. Should watch out for him, he's on fire lately

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Elephant King said:
pls stop it, ManUtd is a very respected opponent among Milan supporters.
:thmbup:

My Dad told me that he saw a dozen of Man Utd fans in Milan, they are already there! :rollani: :eek: :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The hooligans have come. Do you think the Man Utd fans will take advantage of the rules and burn some flares while up in the Giuseppe Meazza?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I have not seen a team as good as the current Milan side for a long time, you deserved the result at Old Trafford.

Expect United to go hell-for-leather at the San Siro, the first goal will go a long way in deciding which way the tie will go.

Our only chance is not to give you any space to play, it will require a mamoth performance - and Keane/Giggs/Scholes to have the games of their lives.

You are overlooking the fact that Rooney & Ronaldo now know what to expect from the Milan players. They will know how to play them now.

If Rooney makes space to run at the Milan defence with the ball, he will do damage. At Old Trafford he was trying to turn Maldini/Nesta up close.

Don't forget that Rooney & Ronaldo are still teenagers, both their ages added up equals that of Costa Curta! Experience like this is priceless for young players.

It's all or nothing for us, whoever controls the midfield area will win the game.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
i think we controlled the midfield in the 1st leg but we wer unluky not 2 score wit fortune as wel as at the back wit roy.

1 - 20 of 372 Posts