Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McLaren dominated last's F1PL season by taking out both the Constructor's Championship title and managing to snatch the Driver's Championship title (on the last race). But will they be able to repeat that result again this season, with the resurgent of the rejuvenated Ferrari team, and the new rule changes in 2006? only time will tell.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Round 1: Bahrain GP

Results After 1 Rounds

1. Terak* – 26
2. delpi_vanni_10, Sir Leonardo - 25
4. Alarich - 19
5. Haroon -11
6. paw - 10
7. gluck28 - 9
8. Casillas – 8.8
9. ilgenio - 7
10. Adriano – 4.95

Winners: Terak takes out the opening race of the season for Red Bull with a score of 26pts
Leader: Terak leads the pack the with 26pts, with his teammate delpi_vanni_10 & McLaren’s Sir Leonardo following close behind with 25pts
Race Steward's Report: a late-penalty of 45% points deduction were handed out to Adriano(9pts - 45% = 4.95pts) & rookie Casillas(16pts - 45% = 8.8pts)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Results for Bahrain GP

1. Red Bull - 51
-Terak 26
-delpi_vanni_10 25
2. McLaren - 34
-Sir Leonardo 25
-Casillas 8.8
- ilgenio 7
3. Honda - 28
-Alarich 19
-gluck28 9
4. Ferrari - 22
-Haroon 11
-paw 10
- Adriano 4.95

Team Results After 1 Rounds

1. Red Bull – 51
2. McLaren – 34 [-17] pts
3. Honda – 28 [-23] pts
4. Ferrari – 22 [-29] pts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haroon said:
How is the Red Bull team always faster than us? :eekani: :D They're off to a flyer already! :cool:
probably an engine mix-up, u gave the good Ferrari engine to them instead of getting it urself
also if you remember, Red Bull had a great start to last season as well than dropped off mid-year

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Alarich said:
probably an engine mix-up, u gave the good Ferrari engine to them instead of getting it urself
also if you remember, Red Bull had a great start to last season as well than dropped off mid-year
I get your point but it is disgraceful for us to not even score half their points knowing full well that they are running on previous year's engines! :eekani: :angel: We'll work over-time and double up on the effort for a big comeback in Round 2!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
If not for the 45% deduction, I'd say I made a pretty okay debut ;)

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Great start by delpi_vanni_10 as usual, I remembered she took 5 race wins (the most among the F1PL participants) last year, only to finish 3rd behind yours truly and Alarich in the end :D

I didn't win in Bahrain cause I forgot that tyre change is now legitmate this year and I was conserving my tyres throughout the race :lala:

Watch out for a better performance from me in my "home" race at Sepang :fero:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
delpi_vanni_10 said:
huh....hadn´t expected this.
well as i said before, Bahrain has always been a circuit that favoured Red Bull

Last year's results said:
Team Results for Bahrain GP

1. Red Bull - 44
-Alarich 24 :D
-MxPx 20
-delpi_vanni_10 16
2. Renault37
-Koeman4 21
-Txupa 16
3. McLaren - 32
-ilgenio 22
-Lista 10
-Terak 8.25
-Khimik 8
4. Ferrari - 18
-Haroon 12
-paw 6
-Krijn 4
5. Williams - 13.25
-King Italy 13.25
if only i had stayed at the Red Bull team :wallbang::wallbang:
but i couldn't resisit the :greed: Honda contract

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Round 2: Malaysian GP

Results After 2 Rounds

1. Sir Leonardo – 42 [+1]
2. Terak* – 41 [-1]
3. delpi_vanni_10 [-1], Alarich* [+1] - 40
5. paw – 24 [+1]
6. Adriano – 20.95 [+4]
7. Haroon -19.25 [-2]
8. ilgenio – 19 [+1]
9. gluck28 – 15 [-2]
10. Casillas – 13.8 [-2]
11. bono – 12 [debut]

Winners: Alarich’s 21pts victory in Sepang marks his 1st win for his new team
Leader: Sir Leonardo steals the lead from Terak, but is unable to shake off the Red Bulls chasing him, who (along with Honda of Alarich) are only within a striking distance of 2pts.
Movers & Shakers: 1. Adriano’s Ferrari engine finally kicks in, as he jumps from the back of the grid to 6th place
2. Haroon’s drive-through late-penalty at Sepang cost him dearly as he drops 2 places to 7th
3. Reliability issues forced gluck28 & Casillas out of the race, dropping them to the back of the grid
Race Steward's Report: a late-penalty of 45% points deduction was handed out to Haroon (15pts - 45% = 8.25pts)
Team Results for Malaysian GP

1. Red Bull - 30
-Terak 15
-delpi_vanni_10 15
1. Ferrari - 30
-Adriano 17
-paw 14
- Haroon 8.25
3. McLaren - 29
-Sir Leonardo 17
-ilgenio 12
- Casillas 5
4. Honda - 27
-Alarich 21
-gluck28 6
5. Free agent
bono - 12

Team Results After 2 Rounds

1. Red Bull – 81
2. McLaren – 63 [-18 pts]
3. Honda – 55 [-26 pts]
4. Ferrari – 52 [-29 pts]
choose or create a team bono, McLaren & Ferrari are full

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Newcomer Casillas has doubts over the way the points are calculated, and has requested the FIA to come clear with the calculation method.

(pardon me, I'm new, I'm confused. I got 5 points this time round issit? And if so, then adding to the previous 8.8 I've got, shouldn't I be getting 13.8 instead of 12.8? And what does the -2 beside my points mean? :confused: )

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Daily Telegraph

McLaren driver brings the sport into disrepute
Tuesday March 21, 2006

by H.Cirala
Claims made by a yet to be named McLaren driver, that the F1PL's points scoring system is rigged, has been met with charges of bringing the sport into disrepute by the FIA, the governing body of F1PL. F1PL president, Alarich, has said in a statement released shortly after those claims were made that
"...an investigation into these allegations has been launched, but preliminary findings have proved so far that these claims have no basis what so ever, and it only further tarnishes the sports already crumbling image and I will see to it personally that the F1PL will be exonerated from these allegations..."
Though the investigation has not yet been concluded, many people are already speculating yet another F1PL cover-up, similar those that happened last season after the Malaysian GP when Srolo Calcuty, the head scoring technician at the time, was sacked after it was found that McLaren's ilgenio's points were miscalculated. Some McLaren fans have claimed that this is yet another example of the anti-McLaren conspiracy in the sport, and have even set up a website called www.VoteoffthecurentF1PLpresidentnow.com, the website has since been shut down for legal reason.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Related articles:
-Heads roll.......as scoring scandal leaked out
-Ferrari linked with scoring scandal

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Casillas said:
(pardon me, I'm new, I'm confused. I got 5 points this time round issit? And if so, then adding to the previous 8.8 I've got, shouldn't I be getting 13.8 instead of 12.8? And what does the -2 beside my points mean? :confused: )
1stly, if you look closely, you will find that ur score is indeed 13.8 already,
2ndly, the "[-2]" next to ur name tells you whether you've gone up or down in the ranks since last round, so in your case you've gone down 2 places since last round

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Alarich said:
1stly, if you look closely, you will find that ur score is indeed 13.8 already,
2ndly, the "[-2]" next to ur name tells you whether you've gone up or down in the ranks since last round, so in your case you've gone down 2 places since last round
Thanks for clarifying. So there was really a miscalculation? Because I'm sure that I saw it as 12.8 this afternoon..... :/

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
What! I'm behind Haroon after 2 rounds? :fero: I'm pretty sure Srolo Calcuty is back as scorekeeper again :lala:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Casillas said:
Thanks for clarifying. So there was really a miscalculation? Because I'm sure that I saw it as 12.8 this afternoon..... :/
it was i'm witness if u notice it's says edited by Alarich at the bottom of the page ;)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Hehehe!

Conspiracy!!!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts