Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was better than the men's 2002 worldcup!

Fact or fiction?

Fact!!

It was surprisingly better! They know how to play some serious football!!:eek:

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
You gotta be kidding me...

I'm sorry, but women football is EXTREMELY BORING.
Even the Men's U17 is way better. Actually, my team U17 was able to beat our Women NT team, so you can see how much lower the level of play is.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did watch the 2003 Woen's WorldCup?

It was more exciting to me? I don't know? I need another beer:drunk:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But you must admit , though..the Germany v USA game was better than most 2002 world games.

It has changed in so many years. In 1970 there were only 16 teams , and everybody was there to win. All of the teams were very strong. Now you have 32 teams , and it is a totally different enviroment. It seems only half of the 32 are there with hopes of actually winning the tournament-the others are there to have fun , gain experience and try to make a splash. The number of teams today really makes the Men's WorldCup a different kind of competition!
:stress:

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
But you must admit , though..the Germany v USA game was better than most 2002 world games.
There were a bunch of games tecnnically better than that one, unless you mean more exciting. But probably the fact that you supported one of these teams (did you?) made it better for you. ;)

It is unfair to compare any WC to 1970 and 82. It is very rare to have great world cups like those, although 1994 was pretty cool. :cool:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
end3r7 said:
But probably the fact that you supported one of these teams (did you?) made it better for you. ;)

Me !
:mad:

NAH

pffffffffffffffffffffff

:lala:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts