3rd Place match
Iran - South Korea

The Final
Qatar - Iraq

Funny thing the best 2 Runners-up reached the Final

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Well done Iraq. I do not want to see Koni, Sebastian and the rest of the nationalised pricks winning it. Going to be hard since Qatar almost have their first team in there but shit happens.

Today, the basketball semi-final. Jordan Vs China, a very tough match and I do not think It is going to be a walk in the park but China are not that scary team anymore. I am sure the lads can do it if they maintain the same determination as yesterday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Iraq are playing incredible football at the moment, I just hope they return to their offensive nature against Qatar in the final, we will struggle without Yunis Mahmoud but we still have Alaa Abdul-Zahra and Karrar who can make up for the loss.

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
thanks Pooh for your supporting... and I'm sorry for your B-Ball team
I hope you win the Bronze... good luck to yoyr B-Ball team and to our team against Qatar.

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Oh My God

1. Some Qatari offered to Ala Abdul-Zahra Money and a good contract to sign for one of the Qatari Clubs just to not score against Qatar, Ala'a Abdul-Zahra refused the Offer and the Money.. and he gave our Officials the number of the people who called him

2. after changing the Stadium to Al-Sadd "for the final"
they didn’t allowed our Players to training on it… because what? Qatari Players are using it.

source A-Hurrah Channel

Now I'm Asking from my Boys to withdraw from this tournament because only god knows what they will do next

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Iraq lost… Iraq 0-1 Qatar
Congrats to the South America & Africa team
Qatar Deserve to win this sh!t after all the cheating things they did before the match.
Let them to be happy… let them proud of some African Senegalese and south American players who gave them the gold medal .

our Boys now crying... but don't cry boys.. you raised our heads up.

Another Iraqi team wasted after Iraq team in the Asian Cup 96
Iraq team in the Asian Cup 2004 & World Cup Qualifications
Iraq team in the Asian Games 2006

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
The Qatari's should be ****ing ashamed of themselves, the whole nationalising thing was simply disgraceful! False medals and fake celebrations! Wonder what kind of language they used to congraulate each other :dielaugh:

Our basketball team had to go through a very bad circumstances, Ayman Daies got injured and Fadel Al-Najar had to comeback to Amman after his brother passed away in a car accident. All that effected their morals, they wanted to go back to Amman to attend the funeral. It was sad really but I am proud of them since the team missed Osama Daghlas the starter playmaker who plays now in the US and Omar Belbesi the starter wing and the best three points shooter in Asia who plays now in France. The Qatari's tried to nationalise him but he refused :dielaugh: They already stole Mohammed Abu-Alhaija and his brother Malik, not to mention Wisam Rezeq!:yuck:

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
any way ppoh hard luck to Iraq and Jordan... talking about it wont change anything
so I better to forget it.

Zhuge Liang said:
I'm sorry Mussav. Please watch your language.
May language? which word make you to say this?
Calling the Asian Games sh!t or Saying the truth about Qatar?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Pathetic result for Korean football, baseball and basketball.:yuck:

Speaking about fooball, the result was not really shock for people, because they played disappointing game from the beginning.

Hope we could find what the problem was, and resolve the problem

61 - 71 of 71 Posts