Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the end even with the disaster of Sunday we did equal the record and so it is fitting to post a thread of how this happened and who helped us a long the way. The players deserve this. Also if we beat Lazio I will keep this thread but add the Lazio game and change the title, but this is too premature to speak. Anyway the 10 game winning run...

----------------------------------------------------------

Match 1

Roma 4-0 Chievo - Totti (32°) , Totti (39°) , Perrotta (65°) , Taddei (85°)

Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Bovo; De Rossi (Kharja 77'), Aquilani; Taddei (Alvarez 86'), Perrotta, Tommasi; Totti (Okaka 81')

Il Migliore in campo:
PERROTTA, TOTTI

-------------------------------------------------------

Match 2

Treviso 0-1 Roma - Aquilani (34°)

Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Bovo (Cufre 71'); Dacourt, Aquilani; Taddei (Rosi 92'), Perrotta, Tommasi, Totti

Il Migliore in campo:
Aquilani, Totti, Perrotta

--------------------------------------------------------

Match 3

Roma 1-0 AC Milan - Mancini (81°)

Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Cufre; De Rossi, Aquilani (Mancini 70'); Taddei (Rosi 88'), Perrotta, Tommasi; Totti

Il Migliore in campo:
Mancini e Chivu

---------------------------------------------------------

Match 4

Roma 3-1 Reggina - Totti (4°) , Totti (65°) , Mancini (93°)

Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Cufre; De Rossi, Aquilani (Dacourt); Taddei, Perrotta (Mancini), Tommasi; Totti (Okaka)

Il Migliore in campo:
Francesco Totti

Match 5

Udinese 1-4 Roma - Mancini (39°) , De Rossi (62°) , Mancini (75°) , Chivu (79°)

Doni; Bovo, Mexes, Chivu, Cufre; De Rossi, Aquilani; Tommasi, Perrotta (Dacourt 80'), Mancini (Rosi 86'); Taddei (Alvarez 81')

Il Migliore in campo:
Mancini

-------------------------------------------------------------

Match 6

Roma 3-0 Livorno - Totti (31°) , Totti (41°) , Taddei (62°)

Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Bovo, Cufre; De Rossi, Aquilani (Dacourt 66'); Taddei, Perrotta, Mancini (Tommasi 75'); Totti (Alvarez 85')

Il Migliore in campo:
Totti, Mexes

---------------------------------------------------------------

Match 7

Parma 0-3 Roma - Mancini (47°) , Mancini (72°) , Perrotta (77°)

Doni; Panucci (Bovo), Mexes, Chivu, Cufre; De Rossi, Dacourt (Tommasi); Taddei, Perrotta, Mancini; Totti (Rosi)

Il Migliore in campo:
Simone Perrotta

----------------------------------------------------------

Match 8

Roma 4-3 Cagliari - Perrotta (25°) , De Rossi (35°) , Totti (79°) , Totti (91°)

Doni; Panucci (Rosi 74'), Mexes, Bovo, Cufre; De Rossi, Aquilani (Montella 63'); Taddei (Alvarez 85'), Perrotta, Mancini; Totti

Il Migliore in campo:
Totti, Perrotta, De Rossi

-----------------------------------------------------

Match 9

Siena 0-2 Roma - De Rossi (70°) , Mancini (95°)

Doni; Rosi (Tommasi), Mexes, Chivu, Cufre; De Rossi, Aquilani; Taddei (Kuffour), Perrotta, Mancini; Totti

Il Migliore in campo:
De Rossi

Match 10

Roma 1-0 Empoli - Perrotta (15°)

Doni; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu, Bovo; De Rossi, Dacourt (Aquilani 78'); Taddei (Tommasi 67'), Perrotta, Mancini; Totti (Montella 12')

Il Migliore in campo:
Perrotta

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
While the other 3 clubs who share this record with La Magica did so in the distant past,(juve in the 1930s,Milan and bologna in the 1950s),AS ROMA are the first and only club to achieve this pinnacle in the 21st century

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Auguri even though it came at such an expense of losing the legendary Capitano,All the best for the rest of the season e "Non Mollare". :thumbsup: :proud:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Congratulations to AS ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A marvelous accomplishment, one that you have to really think about to gain the significance of!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
From that list I conclude that Perotta is the star of the run. Unquestionable best player. :)

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
great thread Deano!
Forza Roma.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
good work deano!well done! :)

perrotta has been immense this season. :cool:

@eugenius
you should include "chivu's team" to your favourite squad list. ;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, but more I thank Roma for giving me the opportunity to create sucha thread :cool: Forza Roma :proud:

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
It'd be interesting to add all the UEFA & Coppa Italia matches in there since Basle, when the Problem Child stopped playing and was ultimately traded. The record is for #11, but we've lost only one match in so many, and we didn't really lose that match cause even if we lost on the score board, we eliminated Juve from Coppa :howler:
We are in EVERY match. We can run with anyone in Europe with whomever we choose to field because our coach knows his sh!t. I'm sick of holding it in. We can be a little cocky. We are great. Forza Spalletti, the Sensis for getting him, our amazing defense, DeRossi and every midfielder, Totti, Montella, every fan & Romanista worldwide. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in 15 games we have won 14 and lost 1

·
Registered
11,399 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They showed it on Sky Sports News (English TV) because Roma will be next opponent for an English club, and they said that the only game was the lost v Juventus. However they failed to mention we got through that tie which angered me...

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hardly fickle, its natural even in a proper job situation. If the company is somewhat sinking then the managers and everyone involved in the company is being blamed, jobs are being lossed etc.

At the end of the day, football being as such a business right now, pleasure is only determined by the results. We have won 11 in a row and I for one will not be disilussioned by the fact that there may also be a bad run around the corner (esp. with Totti's absense) so I am just happy now while I can be.

Maybe some fans will not be happy because this run seems to be a coincedence with the departure of Cassano and some people just cant face it that this club has been better since he left.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Indeed maybe I missed that ;) I thought you meant us fans...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts