Xtratime Community banner

Thanks XtraTime!!

526 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Mark_Laziofan 
#1 ·
I should thank you !!

Since you welcomed us, and now we are leaving, but..

not for good.. I'll make sure to pay a visit now and then :)

thank you again :) :star:

since 12/12/03 .. the post count of this forum increased by about 3000 post :eek: :D :D

#3 ·
We need to give a big thank you to A.R. and especially Boyo who have moderated during this time.

#5 ·
No, not at all. The Lazio forum was in need of a second moderator for quite some time, already before the LazioWorlders joined. Their influx just helped to speed the decision along. And Anomander has been doing a great job! :)

#8 ·
Yes, be sure to come back sometimes here. After all taunting the opposition fans is such fun.;)
Humbird and Boyo, thanks for the flattering words.:proud: :cool:

#11 ·
jack goff said:
So XT is like that nice ****, when your girlfriend is out of town you go and bang the generous slutty babe.
Like when XT went down & everyone else left to go to other forums so they could continue talking about football with each other you mean?:rollani:

#13 ·
jack goff said:
So XT is like that nice ****, when your girlfriend is out of town you go and bang the generous slutty babe.
no.. it's like we were having a big house and then we lost it.
so we lived in a hotel room .. the hotel is so big and there is alot of people there but we still feel that we need a new house..

don't bother your selves to read this mess :tongue: :D

#14 ·
laziale4ever is right....

Anyways I am staying here and i will post from time to time.

#16 ·
Thanks guys for visiting and making this your temporary home, and I sure do wish that some of you will consider this as 2nd home or 3rd home or whatever. You know, something like, LazioFever being your home but XT is your school where you meet other people from different backgrounds when it comes to the team they support :D

Many of us don't have enough time to check out more than one forum, I know, heck, I myself am like that! The only forum I'm a member is at XT. (With the exception of a small visit to AtleticoZone) I've never registered anywhere else :) So I respect those who'll leave completely. I will never register at LazioFever either after all.

I'm sure some of you will miss the likes of great AMO, VERDI, Glen, GaGa, and other esteemed guests in this forum though so I have hopes :hopefull:

As for our existing mods now, it's your job to somehow make sure that even with the majority of the ex-LW members leaving, the discussions here stay lively enough for the esteemed guests to still grace us with their presence!

Cheers,
Neddie

#17 ·
:D Just doing my bit to add fuel to the fire:D, no sorry get discussion going...;)

I wonder what the forum will be like...after...hope not deserted...
I only joined in November so...I don't have a good picture of what it was like before, because when I came I think the invasion happened, am I right?

Today is exactly 3 months...\o/...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.