Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would agree that Man U fans are indeed tossers in general. However this did concern a minority of their fans and shouldn't be taken as a view of their fans on the whole.

X

·
0 Posts
i just hope u're right M..though i don't think every man u fan i know is like that.. :eek:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In case any of you didn't know it was the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster last weekend. There was a minutes scilence at all grounds in England except for one. At Old Trafford (admittedly a minority) Man U fans sang "We hate Scousers" to disrupt the respect given by fans throughout Britain. Sunderland responded to this disgrace after the Scilence by singing "You'll never walk alone". Thanks for that - Much respect from Liverpool fans and I think fans in general. May you do well next seson.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Reminds me of the time I was in Anfield on the 5th Anniversary. The Pool were playing Newcastle and the Geordies started singing YNWA at the end of the match. The Kop roared up with a Newcastle chant. It was one of the nicer moments I've witnessed in a football stadium.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Man u are F**cking tosses is it that they cannot respect the better team through the past,now and the present.
You'll never walk alone!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Well their fans won't be singing anything anymore after Real Madrid taught them a lesson tonight at Old Trafford. HA HA! ;)

X

·
0 Posts
yeah!!
what a beating!!!!
and just when fergie said he's trying to emule l'pool!!
well well..that's never gonna happen cos l'pool is now back to best!!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts