Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
True fans never threat a player who has done so much for their club like this because of one bad game (I haven't seen this here at XT before the Barca game)

He hasn't been on his best lately but that doesn't mean he never was ,like said above
Figo has done so much for Real and that seems to be forgatten by many fans.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
He's been crap for two seaons now... meh.
The same can be said about Zidane!!!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
No seriuosly though Figo somehow tries to help Barca, ever since he moved to us!

JUST LEAVE!!!!!:yuck:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Your word .. meh :)

Figo's departure signals the end of the galactico's era.
With him it began, with him it'll end.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Empty handed trophy wise for 4-5 seasons!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Figo, not my favourite player at all, has been possibly our best player in the last games, and our only real hope to create danger since Ronaldo got injured.
Some of you are just biased.:eek:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
MILLS said:
Figo, not my favourite player at all, has been possibly our best player in the last games, and our only real hope to create danger since Ronaldo got injured.
Some of you are just biased.:eek:
"Figo is your only creative force in MF this year. LOL

Man you guys are harsh"

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
this was waiting to happen, after all what can you expect from someone who's only in it for the money ?

·
Registered
296 Posts
After watching the game, Figo was definitely one of our best players (despite a few misses close to goal). He created opportunities and never gave up. His unfortunate sending off (although partly his fault) was certainly the turning point. Those of you who have nothing but negative things to say about him are being very unfair and critical. Yes, he isn't at his peak but he has had somewhat of a resurgence this season. I agree we should sell him while we still can and replace him with Joaquin maybe, but first we must thank him for all he's done, and respect the professional manner in which he's conducted himself. Thas it!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Figo has been your best player this season next to Ronaldo (and Casillas). Even BArca fans are threating him better than Real MAdrid fans, you are too ungrateful!

All you are talking about who should go, Zidane? Figo? Beckham?

The thruth is none of these should go, it is Raul BRavo and Miija (how do you spell?) who should be playing in Real MAdrid B team and you should get 3 good defenders (one who can be reserve) and stop leting Guti play fckng defensive midfielder he should only warm the bench and jump in instead of an offensive player when the game is won. Helguerra should play def midfielder.

Secondly you should get a coach who can demand from the stars, Ronaldo has to eat less (he still is your best player fat as he is today, imagine what he would be if he lost 10 kilos!), Zidane has to get better endurance and not act like he is 50 years old, Raul has to play football or he goes to the bench and Figo and Roberto Carlos I have nothing to complain about, they have played great this season (even if both have lost some speed because of age). Beckham needs to become a football player, not a pop star, football needs to be his main object.

Forget about Ronaldinho, Totti or Henry, there is no way Arsenal, Barcelona or Roma is leting these absolute key players go, NO WAY! And nothing in Real MAdrid can really attract these superstars, well Totti maybe can be attracted, but he is going to cost you alot more than he is actualy worth and that is if he begins a fight with his coach like Beckham did (althought in Roma the coach would be sacked before Totti anyway).

Whatever you do nothing can stop Barcelona next season, 16 games without loosing! And the undeniable biggest star in the game of football, Ronaldinho will make them unbeatable!

I hope you can at least give us good competition next season (if you do what I said, you should do it), otherwise it would be to boring tó watch our games..

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
There some people really talking out of their ass.

Figo has been very good to our club and I will stick with him as long as he or Perez feel he should wear the white shirt.

To the so called Real Madrid fan's please leave, your more glory hunters than true fans. Please go back to the inter and Man Utd forums from where you came from.

What we have accomplish over the last half decade has been remarkable and to think that were done as a team is foolish.
La Liga is not over!

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
619 Posts
Although he is not my favorite player now, but blaming Figo for our bad form and especially the lose against the Actors “Barca” is the most ridicules thing to say.
The guy alongside Solari were the best players in the match,

Can anybody tell me where was ZZ, Raul and especially Beckham????

1 - 20 of 84 Posts