Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angulo convinced everyone in the games against Barca and earlier before too. That´s why now Inter and other big clubs are behind him. Do you know some details?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
now inter wants him? WHAT GOING ON? who is going to be left from this years team? so far, the rumors say gerard, farinos, mendieta, kily, lopez, ilie,angulo are supposed to be sold. i hope not all of them do happen

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Only 2 0r 3!!!! That could be the nucleus of the side gone,

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
ok lets get things in to perspective, who is going and who is staying:

Gerrad - linked to Milan (who isn't)
Claudio - Lazio seem to think that they have him already.
Farinos - Amo said that he's signed with Parma
Angulo - linked with Inter
Ilie - not a good season and reported Valencia want rid of him.

Mendietta and Killy are staying as far as I am concerned.

I think that the top three are the most likely to go but are also not sure to go.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Angulo & Gerard probably won't leave. Valencia is looking to build on them for the future. Farinos and Lopez are the only 2 that have high chances of leaving. As for Ilie, he has a clause for 24 million dollars in order to leave and he has been bothered by injuries and the new coach did not give him a chance, but he might next year. We'll see.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
He wont be missed!!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Setzer said:
It's too much... Angulo deserves a ban, but 7 matches? Then ban the ones that injury other players for 6 months with 20 matches :undecide:
It seems that they also considered his past, when he also was red carded in a match against Arsenal a couple of years ago for a similar foul.

It's strange, Angulo is not a tough player, but he definitely lost his head. Besides, he also spited on Borowski.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Arianna said:
poor my love:mad:

damn Angulo:cry:
Yeah Borowski will need surgery to repair the damage:) Too much moist on his face = deadly :pp

1 - 20 of 118 Posts