Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you noticed that but Xavi is no longer our Forum Manager.

I mind how nobody even thanked him in public, ahhhh ok I am sorry...you all sent him a PM or an email, right? :D

Anyway for me he made a great job in here. He worked in this forum with all the passion he had and I think he made the Interista side of XT a wonderful place to discuss about Inter.

Unfortunately recently in this forum we had some problems with other fans coming here to insult and provocate us, expecially after the end of the season.

I think this was one of the reason that made Timothy walking away from here.

Anyway I wanna thank Xavi for being our Mod in such a beautiful way: he has been polite, nice and kind with all of us and this made him one of the post most loved.

I also wanna thank him for letting this place to grow and to be one of the best forum all around.

Thank you again Tim! :heart:

I hope you go on posting at XT ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yeah tim...it's sad to see u resign...i just hope that u come back and post more...u were a great FM...it's our loss that both u and jimmy are no longer our FMs... :(

thank you for your contribution, tim... :star: u've been a wonderful guy.. :kiss::D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Yeah!I was confused to not see him at the mod status and I PM him to wanna know if this is some sort of error or sommin,but sadly,this is true...:depress:

No matter what Grazie Timmy!:) Thanks for all the effort u've made for this great forum.I know this forum is becoming a mess now,but Carson and me will do the best possible to not let these people ruin our great home!

Again...Inter forum have only 2 mods...:(

FORZA TIMMY!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Forza Timmeh!!!! :)...you have been wonderful in here...sad to see you left your FM status, but i really can understand why you did that.:smileani:

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I would be a hypocrit if I said that Tim made a mistake and that I don´t understand why he did it. Because I resigned of the same reasons, so you have my full understanding, Tim. :)

But it is still very sad to see Tim walk out of this forum as a moderator, since he was by far among the best moderators the Inter forum have ever had. It´s just shameless that something like this has to happen, but that seems to be facion at Xtratime nowadays. :sigh:

Tim is the man nontheless and whatever his decision would have been, I would have backed him up 100%.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Thanks Timmy, i hope you continue to post here just like i will continue to post a bit even though it's not too much. :)

Grazzie ragazzo. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts