Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to give special thanks to all those Inter fans that in these bad moments have come out and shown our true Colors! It's easy to hide when things go bad and people start ridiculizing one but our fans have shown heart and love for F.C. Internazionale.

There are as we speak lots of quality threads where guys are giving their opinion on different matters, this forum is becoming again what It once was, The best damn forum that has ever existed on XT.

So here goes my appreciation to :

abo3abed Senna01 Pulsar36 Hamed8 Tommi Handoyo Razor Eusebio Stefan Pravesh Nerazzuri4life MAGICA INTER OK Joshua Lew Pastor Ukweli ViscaBarcaInter Italia Deno William Moratti Bobati wilddonkey3000 001

I'm sorry If I forgot someone!

Forza Inter :star:

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
i cant believe you didnt thank me for my contributions to this forum. youre nothing without me and dont let anybody tell you otherwise;-)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
jack goff said:
I want to give special thanks to all those Inter fans that in these bad moments have come out and shown our true Colors! It's easy to hide when things go bad and people start ridiculizing one but our fans have shown heart and love for F.C. Internazionale.

There are as we speak lots of quality threads where guys are giving their opinion on different matters, this forum is becoming again what It once was, The best damn forum that has ever existed on XT.

So here goes my appreciation to :

abo3abed Senna01 Pulsar36 Hamed8 Tommi Handoyo Razor Eusebio Stefan Pravesh Nerazzuri4life MAGICA INTER OK Joshua Lew Pastor Ukweli ViscaBarcaInter Italia Deno William Moratti Bobati wilddonkey3000 001

I'm sorry If I forgot someone!

Forza Inter :star:
:D

I can't believe you, Jack. You forgot someone alright: Jack Goff

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This thread is a way to appreciate the new members or the old members who seem to be posting more now, like senna01.

I know I didnt mention Carson and Fifa President, but they have always been here regardless the situation. I hope you get my point hans

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah but Carson does'nt really post he just comes on and paste's things.I rarely see him have an opinion.C'mon Carson get off the fence dude.Your Culo would be itching by Now.:howler:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No matter how bad the times get for your team you have to stick by them.Other wise you are'nt a fan at all.Yes Inter's situation is diabolical in many senses as is Parma's.And Inter is a giant we know,But you can never abandon your team,Anyway I never would.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I want to give special thanks to all those Inter fans that in these bad moments have come out and shown our true Colors
Yeah, in these times - You are wearing the Milan avatar - the true colors - finally you have seen the light. Welcome to Milan.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Yeah, in these times - You are wearing the Milan avatar - the true colors - finally you have seen the light. Welcome to Milan.

actually he is waering milan avatar because he got himself with a bet with san siro if iam not mistaken otherwise i have no explaination why a wise man like jack wearing milan avatar :yuck:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yes I know it was a bet about wearing the avatar,Do you think that I'd believe someone would be that stupid to have a Milan avatar as an Inter fan.Then you'd never know hey.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Yeah, I don't understand what on Earth does Jack means by his signature.
well let me explain it for u ( i hope iam right )

the first part ( in italian )
he is talking about the old man in his old avatar

the rest ,do u remember jack thread (Persona Non Grata ) about troublemakers i guess he is talking about one of them his name is P.horse( at least that's what jack called him )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts