Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for once again showing us that football is about beauty, not business. This is why I love to watch football! Next time I hear about a 30 million pound transfer I can fondly remember Valencia, and they way they played with passion and conviction, destroying two teams (Barca and Valencia), who by my account have spent 150 million pounds on new players in the last two years. I wonder if Valencia have spent even 15 million. Once again, thanks, and let us all remember was football is truly about

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thank you regulate, I just hope the players on this team don't scatter next year.

By the way, when you said "destroying two teams (Barca and Valencia)" I am sure you meant Barca and Lazio :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
When Valencia crushed Lazio I was devastated and lost interest in this year's CL. And I admit, a little pissed off that Lazio went out. But Valencia's performance against Barca changed all that. In one word, beautiful. Now I'm rooting all out for Valencia to win the Champions League. I think I'm falling in love with Valencia :).

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Valencia, already the cinderalla's of this season CL, could make it a fairytale by winning the ulitmate prize.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wonderful game against barca. I have to say I admitted Valencia for a while but seeing that game i am really in love with them now. This match was one of the best i´ve ever seen. Mendieta and Angulo were so outstanding - I think if we can keep these two guys we will have a lot of fun next season.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you really think Mendieta or Angulo would leave if we win the champions league trophy.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
that's a good question rob, I mean the Ajax squad split up but there was a difference in that they wanted to test themselves in a better league. At the moment there is no better league than the Spannish one.
I don't support Valencia but hope that they keep the rest of their players (assuming Claudio has gone) as it is a team that is full of promise.

p.s. Killy Gonzalez is god. is it a coincadence that I have never seen him play a bad match???

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
pool, i am right with you about kily.

he is a player that performs great in every game possible and gives it 110%....any team should be thrilled to have a player of his quality...i heard a while ago that man united was trying to get him, but i dont think anything will happen out of that.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
He would be wasted at Man U as he would find it hard to replace Giggs who is the fans favourate....they are probably the two best left wingers in the world right now, who else is there??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts