Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not long ago i posted a 'thank you lazio' thread to thank lazio for helping us around with a draw against roma in the derby.

however, now its time to thank our players, our president, our fans, and everyone connected to milan !!

what a great season and what a year has it been. last may we were celebrating the champions league truimph and now comes the elusive scudetto !!

thank you san paolo for giving your best to this side without taking much, thank you kaka for everything you gave to an already powerful milan, thank you dida for being a great GK, thank you sheva for scoring them goals and leading us to victories, thank you gattuso for having such a big heart and being a loyal warrior, and thank you to every single other milan player !!

GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEE :happy: :star: :proud:

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
:proud::D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Players comments

An estatic Carlo Ancelotti could hardly contain his joy after the final whistle in today's match against Roma, which gave the rossoneri the 3 points needed to clinch their 17th Scudetto.

Ancelotti declared: "These are beautiful emotions, a deserved win; I'm also happy for today's performance. Well done to Roma too who have played a great league. This rain reminded me of Perugia; now the circle is closed."

----------------------------------

One of the main heroes of this Scudetto is definitely Andrij Shevchenko who with his goals guided the rossoneri to a deserved 17th Scudetto.

The Ukranian forward stated right after the match: "I'm happy for all of us; a great win, a great match, I'm happy for the group. This Scudetto means a lot to me, but the top scorer list doesn't interest me."

Paolo Maldini has been once again an inspiration for Milan and his defensive qualities have lifted Milan to their 17th Scudetto.

The rossoneri captain decalred: "I'm very proud of being the captain of this team and club; we fully deserved the Scudetto. The Scudetto is always special, from the first till the last; I live them in different ways but it's always incredible. These are the motivations."

and we're proud of being milan fans, san paolo:proud:

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
when did Kaka sign for Jesus ? :eek:

aren't they in the Argentine Second division ? what a silly move :D
it was a secret deal whereby he has been given back to us on loan forever and we get the new aquisition on God on our side too,not a bad deal hey,well done to your boys aswell.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
do you think God will do any more deals ? i hear Alex Ferguson needs a miracle working in Manchester, do you think Jesus could turn Diego Forlan into a footballer ? or is that stretching his powers too much ?

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
do you think God will do any more deals ? i hear Alex Ferguson needs a miracle working in Manchester, do you think Jesus could turn Diego Forlan into a footballer ? or is that stretching his powers too much ?
only for Milan,sorry.As to the miracle,nothing can save that club or that man,Jesus always reminds himself when thinking of Diego "i really tried my best,honest",i think God and Jesus will encorage the young Forlan to move clubs and realize his potencial,maybe with the Arsenal?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
when did Kaka sign for Jesus ?
Didn't you watch the past WC final you SAP?

He had a shirt that read: I LOVE JESUS!!! and now he is rockign his I BELONG TO JESUS shirt.

DAGOODS LOVES JESUS CHRIST AS WELL!!!

FORZA KAKA!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Really Dagoods? I thought you were into old egyptian religions.
Ronaldo aka the last Pharaon.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Van,

The real me, loves JESUS!!!

and that Pharaoh, represents Dagoods aka "THE SUN KING OF XT"!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
WOW. I have to thank Milan. It was fun. It was wild. It was incredible yesterday at the San Siro with my good friend Diavolo.

And I have to say I am hooked now. Just wow! Milan are a beautiful team to watch. And filled with gorgeous guys...:lick:

Again, thank you Diavolo for being my special guide and host in Milano. It was extremely nice of you. And you are a true gentleman! As you know, my vacation will soon end and I"ll have to go back to Montreal but I'll be back to Milano before the end of the summer as I have a photo shot schdeduled sometime in August.

Baci Diavolo! :kiss:

Forza Milan!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Mandy said:
WOW. I have to thank Milan. It was fun. It was wild. It was incredible yesterday at the San Siro with my good friend Diavolo.

And I have to say I am hooked now. Just wow! Milan are a beautiful team to watch. And filled with gorgeous guys...:lick:

Again, thank you Diavolo for being my special guide and host in Milano. It was extremely nice of you. And you are a true gentleman! As you know, my vacation will soon end and I"ll have to go back to Montreal but I'll be back to Milano before the end of the summer as I have a photo shot schdeduled sometime in August.

Baci Diavolo! :kiss:

Forza Milan!
Consider Milano your second home now baby:cool:
Mon coeur pleur mais je sais que dans qulque mois tu sarai la:depress: :) Je t'attand en bandant:cool: ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Moi aussi trésor, j'ai le coeur fondu en ce moment. Mais ce n'est qu'un au revoir comme on dit...;)

Et stp, ne parle pas comme ça en public, c'est pas bien...

Baci. :kiss:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts