Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should all bow down to this legend.

Thank you for the legendary Coppa Italia and Super Coppa. We are forever indebted to you!

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
That 1st team was the best Inter could have fielded imo. Not his fault that the midfield was non existant and got raped by Roman and so on. However yeah bringing Mila on was strange.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
That substitution (Figo <-> Miha) has got to be the weirdest in the history of football. Mancini tried to move Zanetti forward like he did in the first leg but with inept attacking full-backs such as Cordoba and Materazzi :googly: there was no chance in hell that we'd create anything.

Mancini is to blame for this defeat (along with the players who let us down BIG TIME), we also paid the price for being content with a 2-1 home win. We didn't push for that all important third goal to finish it off.

Cowards deserve defeat.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Great second half for Villarreal, they deserved the win, good luck in the second round.. I expected the result and this good playing with good use of the open spaces and that after the pressure in the attack has became -NON- and that after Recoba came out for the baby useless ass Martines.

Materrazi were alittle tuff with Sorin, but shall we do about it? It`s Matrix nature we cant change it, maybe the UEFA would punish him or something.

Miha for Figo was a very good touch btw, Mancini is a science fiction joke that inspires you and make you want to THROW OUT your dinner every time you watch his subs.

For Inter it`s same drama like the last years.. I`m so clueless about this club, cursed club but still..
FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Man i am still fuming....i dont understand how we can play so badly in such an important match....thats it i need to let this anger out somehow...im so fuking angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Oh for ffs we couldn't even string two passes together, we never looked threatening and wouldn't score a goal even if we had played for 900 minutes, let alone 90.

Villarreal deserved to go through, congrats to them, we truly were pathetic.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Inter - Valencia

02/03 Chamions League Quarter Finals.

Inter makes it through.

Coach: Cuper.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There was no urgency about the team right from the first whistle. Milan played in a similar fashion tonight yet their big players came good when it really, really counted, despite being outplayed for most of the game. Our big players disappeared. What this team needs is an injection of raw youth either in midfield or in defence, players who will actually demand the ball and be willing to run and give 100% for the team. Martins may not be the finished article, far from it, but we need more players with his desire.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still can't get over it. Miha for Figo when we're 1-0 down. What if we were 1-0 up? Bring on Julio Cesar and play with two goal keepers? :D

I am seriously laughing out loud in my room right now. I think I'm losing it.

Everyone could see our midfield sucked. Everyone. Except Mancini that is. Everyone knew we needed Pizarro to take control in the middle. Mancini, put his hand as far up his own ass as he could reach, and brought on Martins for Recoba. Then we go 1-0 down, and for the next 15 minutes Mancini is thinking that we were the ones who scored. When he suddenly realizes how shit our midfield is, he takes that assed up hand, digs in even deeper, pulls out Miha and brings him on for Figo :eekani:

When I first read the sub on the screen, my first reaction was like, ok the director must've gotten wrong. I'm sure. Then I see Miha on the screen, then I think, ok.. I'm sure Matrix is coming off for Cesar/Favalli/Wome. When I seee Matrix actually running down the left flank, I think I passed out for a couple of minutes there.

Mancini at work. Trust him to knock you out.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
still angry,bad poor coward tactics,wrong subs.ofcourse it's quilty mancini too.and this is not the first time.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
I promissed big things if we were kicked out today, and i can honestly say that my small 25" tv that i have in the basement will never show a program again, it kicked the bucket after the last whistle was blown. Im sending the bill to mancini.

I have an unimaginal rage going on inside of me right now. The only thing that keeps it in, is knowing that mancini will without a doubt get sacked now.

WTF was he doing, how can switch our best wing (allthough he didnt play to good) for a 36 year old finished defender when we are down 1-0 i crucial 1/4 final in the CL? **** you mancini i seriously hope the ultras invades your house, pisses on the floor and send your stuff back to rome. Figo looked pretty pissed of at being subbed, perhaps he will give a hand to. Now figo will probably be benched for the remaining time while mancini is the coach, like he does with all the good players who are pissed at him.

How can inter, with its player material, suck for 90 minutes? even after the goal nothing happened, he cannot change his tactics for some reason, he has 1 tactic if that doesnt work, we lose. We have seen this many times in this season.

Whole football europe is laughing its arses off now, we lost to riquelme, not villareal but to riquelme. one player made the different and one coach couldnt handle him, he couldnt figure out a way to stop him for 90 minutes, a coach that is in one of the big clubs in history.

And how many times is veron allowed to suck dick? seriously i cant remember the last time he played good. Why was pizzarro subbed in. why was figo and suckovic allowed to suck for so long without solari getting subbed in, for christ sake he just scored 2 goals in the last match.

The only right thing, this sack of shit that lazio fans/player used to call coach, did in this game was subbing recoba with martins, but it should have been right from the start of second half, not 15 min into the second half when recoba had been a piece of garbage the entire game, i would prefer everyone to change these stupid recoba avatars with mine, since now everyone knows im right.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Inter dont has any luck, actuly we played very good in first half, with a solid tactic that privented Villa from coming near our 18 yard for the all 45 minuts, that we forced them to shoot hopeless balls from first half, but that affected our attack and that because our FW were on their own without any single support from Midfield, even Recoba were defending all the time, we continued even great in the second half and we had couple of chances, but then the magic of the great wizard Mancini starting to act.. he thought Villareal coach is stuped (like him) so He thought If he subed Recoba (who was defending more than attacking) for Oba who`ll attack more he can get a ball using the spaces, but he was ****ing wrong, after Oba came in Cambiasso and Veron were told to be offensive and to help the FWs with passes and open spaces so they have chances, in the same time the Villarreal realized the (stuped move) and he didnt even care about young unexperianced Oba and he totally controled the midfield and after the set that caused thier lonly goal they had the spirit + smarter tactic and they began to organize thier attack after they had the all midfield for free, we had couple of chances that should have been scored without problems if it`s not the baby unexperiance uselss Martines who only good at running around the field but when it comes to opportunities to score a goal (and that`s actully the aim of the football yo uknow, to score ****en goals) he dont know what to do, he jkust prefers to run around so eveyone belives that he has a spirit and blablabla shit my ass.
Mancini is stuped puting Figo out (La Liga first expert) Mancini is dumb for puting Recoba out (the main contact between midfeild and attack) Mancini is asshole for bringing Oba in instead of Cruz who is scoring goals and not running around the field showing his black ass hopeing for a lucky goal by a coiunsedence touch in the air (like the first leg stuped goal).
Mancini is losing his best players and that because he dont get much confidence in them, Mancini doesnt has a confiedence in himself, Mancini wont be a gr4eat coach, he`ll remain the coach for the small Serie TIM poor cup for the weak teams, Inter wont win any shit for eternety and that becasue they arnt a big team anymore, the players dont belive in themselves, they dont know If Inter realy a big team with a real spirit that worth fighting for or not, Inter has been cursed from God himself and there is no one can beat God and remove this curse, so Inter fans who think that we are going to win anything in the next 27 years should realy find somewhere esle to live in away from earth, or they could still supporting Inter but without high hopes and ridecules dreams of winning any shit.
This is an advise from your brother Devious one of the oldest Inter fan on the Net.
thank you and have a nice day.

·
&#9827; &#9824; &#9827; &#9824; &#9827; &#9824; &#
4,315 Posts
I think Mancini replaced Miha for Figo for the free kicks , he taught we could get Miha to score from a free kick and Figo wasn't performing well

Btw, The problem lies in the attack
Martins sucks and Adriano isn't what he's supposed to be

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The Figo>Miha sub wasn't that bad, It was obvious that if we were going to get a goal,it would be from a free kick.. Only thing that irritates me is that a player like Pizarro isn't being used in a match like this where he certainly was needed..

1 - 20 of 97 Posts