1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
MVP
8,980 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm first of all a person who appreciates good football. I prefer a game Sampdoria-Juventus rather than Sampdoria-Rivarolese and Juventus with Tevez are definitely a more interesting team to watch. So yes, it's genuine.
I would not mind City making a present to Sampdoria too, of course.

·
Administrator
52,111 Posts
Next up is Kolarov. Wouldnt be suprised if some Italian team sign Dzeko next year if he stays there and remains just rotational option.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
It is good for Serie A of course, by the look of things.

But City neednt be thanked, they have excesses and required a Dump Truck.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
and Juventus with Tevez are definitely a more interesting team to watch.
:nono: :shakepalm: :groan:

Some juve hater! :rolleyes: For shame! :mad:

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
With a back 3 system you dont need overly defensively solid fullback, therefore Kolarov would be ok enough if in decent price, Juve also consider his past experience in serie a, with Lazio, so he wouldnt exactly be new to the league. Also he can be handy for freekicks as a different alternative, maybe even corners, so you could sometimes actually play Pirlo in the box in these type of situations.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
His free kicks are worse than his overall game, just hopelessly smacks it.

I had high hopes for him being a decent premiership player but he is seriously abysmal. Not particularly good at anything. A poor man's John Arne Riise, who is hardly an incredible player himself.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I seriously don't know where the high expectations came from.

He was never really so good in Lazio. Pretty average in his time in Italia too imo.

Never could explain his hype, not while in Italia, and surely not when City decided to splash ridiculous sums of money for him, when it was obvious he is never going to justify that price.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
I'd never really seen him play but he had a good reputation for some reason and obviously a massive price.

Shit player though. Some of his free kicks are lucky enough to come off.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Kolarov btw should be making with City right now as much as Tevez is making with Juve, iirc :howler:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts