Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus reject Fabrizio Miccoli has revealed he was rooting against the Bianconeri in their Champions League tie against Liverpool.
“Well I didn’t watch their game against Liverpool. I preferred to watch wrestling for four hours. But things went just as I hoped they would go,” said the Fiorentina forward.

Liverpool outsted Juventus from the Champions League on a 2-1 aggregate score.

The Bianconeri off-loaded Miccoli to Fiorentina last summer after that coach Capello decided he was wasn’t needed.

Juventus still own half of Miccoli’s services.

WHAT A LOSER!!! :boxing:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
blimey, he is bitter :howler:

real snidey thing to say about preferring to watch wrestling. :D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Oh who cares what he says. It's just his anger doing the talking tha's all.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Cacìni said:
Nope, that'd be Juve.
Miccoli is playing in Fiorentina fighting for serieA survival. He would not be in Juventus team if he'd stayed, and he hasn't been great at Fiorentina either.

Miccoli is entitled to be frustrated, but how Juventus, still in the scudetto fight, are losers I don't quite understand. With regards to Maresca.... that would be different.

Like Mikey I must admit that the reference to wrestling detracts more fro Miccoli than what he could otherwise say :).

·
63,337 Posts
I think the wrestling reference was an intentional dig, i doubt he watched any wrestling he was just trying to hurt by saying he'd rather do anything than watch Juventus.

·
Registered
43,408 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I think the wrestling reference was an intentional dig, i doubt he watched any wrestling he was just trying to hurt by saying he'd rather do anything than watch Juventus.

:eekani: :eekani: :eekani: Deep annalytical Freudian thought by Jern! :wth:

·
63,337 Posts
well chaps, Mikey seemed to think that Miccoli actually loved wrestling, someone had to point it out. :pp

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Miccoli is really making sure he's not going back to Juve. No points for guessing which half of him :ass: Juve own. :howler: He's also making sure Moggi won't get too much money for him.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
well chaps, Mikey seemed to think that Miccoli actually loved wrestling, someone had to point it out. :pp
Soming tells me Mikey was actually being sarcastic too.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Glen said:
Miccoli is playing in Fiorentina fighting for serieA survival. He would not be in Juventus team if he'd stayed, and he hasn't been great at Fiorentina either.

Miccoli is entitled to be frustrated, but how Juventus, still in the scudetto fight, are losers I don't quite understand. With regards to Maresca.... that would be different.

Like Mikey I must admit that the reference to wrestling detracts more fro Miccoli than what he could otherwise say :).
Oh come on, I don't believe you went hyper-sensitive over tongue in cheek comments during your absence... ;)

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Glen said:

He really has been one of Fiorentina's better players.

Miccoli cant be frustrated for no reason at all. For a former player to hate his former club, something must be up.

And it has to be more than "They didnt give me a chance"

The Juve management are not known for fairness and do burn bridges quite often. (remember Van der Sar's response?; Deschamps?)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Cacìni said:
Oh come on, I don't believe you went hyper-sensitive over tongue in cheek comments during your absence... ;)
I'm not hyper sensitive.
I've let most everything insult whizz by :).

But Miccoli is insignificant for Juve, hasn't been missed and has never actually accomplished anything. Thus...

NB: Tongue in cheek? As regards Juve you don't even know what that means :D.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts