Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank Jose for what he has done for our club. And to acknowledge the fantastic talent he has got as a manager. He is by far the best manager of the game today, and only a legend like Brian Clough can compare with him. The next 20-30 years will be the era of Mourinho and Chelsea.

·
Registered
305 Posts
If Mourinho always gets what he wants, that is as long as Roman don't interfere in the transferpolicy, he will continue to dominate. I reckon he will win more titles then Sissy Alice won and that at half the years.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Verbatim said:
I want to thank Jose for what he has done for our club. And to acknowledge the fantastic talent he has got as a manager. He is by far the best manager of the game today, and only a legend like Brian Clough can compare with him. The next 20-30 years will be the era of Mourinho and Chelsea.
20-30 years?

Yeah, right... Mourinho will be gone by 2010, I guarantee it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
20-30 years?

Yeah, right... Mourinho will be gone by 2010, I guarantee it.

No you can't guarantee it just as I can't do the same. One might say that he'd get bored of winning here every year ;) as I think he will do that, at least the PL will be ours in the coming years without a doubt. But that is not a reason for him to leave, he might want to try a national side but he still can do that just like Hiddink and I'm sure Roman wouldn't mind it at all or anything, Jose is a great proffesional despite the papers (who he only feeds with what they want). I'm sure he would want to win CL about 3-4 times before quitting and let's be honest here, if he doesn't win nothing will happen as the fans won't want his head on a plate. But if he think he wants to manage one of the prestigous clubs (such as Milan,madrid etc) and end up not winning something he will be GONE the summer. Our fans and their fans are different as we don't deman what they do. Jose doesn't have to have this fear, that his fans will want him out for not winning CL.

So to me it's very possible that he stays longer then 2010. By then he would even Sissy Alices record and would want to break it ;). And that would be a feat and a goal to him enough to make him stay! ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Verbatim said:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....do you have problems......Mourinho is shite.......

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
MaleGod said:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....do you have problems......Mourinho is shite.......
No, the only one with problems is you mate, if we go through your posts each one of them is against JM, please can you make it clear for us what has he done to you.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just look at his record with Porto and Chelsea to see that he is not. He even managed to get Beira Mense high up the table.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The guy is a complete knob jockey, i can't think of a more arrogant, classless c*nt than Jose Mourinho.

He is an attention seeking shit bag, and I for one am NOT going to jump on the "we love Jose" bandwagon, that is sweeping this country

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well you might not like his personality, but you have to give the guy credit for his managerskills. And his personality is not that bad. Afterall he is a familyman, and there are many players out there that are far worse then him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts