Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to take my hats off to those of you who were willing not only to congratulate Atletico on winning promotion, but for congratulating Valencia for what is surely their championship. You must admit Valencia fans deserve to celebrate a championship after waiting almost 30 years.

It's good to know that amid the fierce competitive nature of the Spanish league we can co-exist as fellow football fanatics :proud:

We've been starved of tv coverage abroad of Atletico, so I am now really looking forward to next season when we can play Real, Depor, Valencia, Barcelona etc.

Thank you.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Thank you for your post, Sarnobat :)

We can't wait to see Atletico back either! and we are happy to have you back where you belong.

Its normal to get into heated arguments all year long, thats how football and rivarlies are. But in the end, you have to give credit where credit is due :)

Congrats on your promotion, and should Valencia finish the job they should, they are worthy winners as well.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
He's from Cardiff... what a man that's what I say:)

Now do you support the mightly bluebirds by any chance?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pool_till_I_die said:

Now do you support the mightly bluebirds by any chance?
No, not really. But I was really pleased when they dumped 'Dirty Leeds' out of the FA Cup :D :D

Despite only subscribing to the Atletico forum, I am a hardcore LFC fan (I use teamtalk you say for Liverpool).

Cardiff is Liverpool's home away from home!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
actually,i was very down when i congratulated Valencia.:eek: I just wanna take that back right now.:D:D
Because I feel maybe there's still a chance for us.:hopefull:

If they do win it,I'll congratulate 'em again.;)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
evilcrossbar said:
Of course I'll be happy to see Atletico in the first division.
It will be nice to thrash them regularly.:D
:lala:
And we will continue to hold Las Cibeles Hostage just as they hold Neptune at the Canovas Fountain too ......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts