Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the game hasn't finished yet but we are already down 4-2...we are not gonna win the scudetto...but i thank the players, and coach cuper who has done a wonderful job for us...this season has been a tremendous one...yeah, it's very depressing that we lose...but we have got some respect from other people...

THANK YOU, CUPER!!! AND THANK YOU, OUR PLAYERS!!!

and i would like to congratulate whatever team wins the scudetto!!!

very depressing and upset...but this is football!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
It's a vast improvement on previous years when the talent has been there but the spirit and coherence has been lacking. It's a shame to lose like this but Cuper has done an excellent job in galvanising the team.

See what changes are made in the summer.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thats the right spirit Carson!!!

We need to remember what we expected and hoped before the season started.

I personally HOPED that i could see a united Inter which could make me proud. That is what i have seen:) But most importently of all, Inter is no longer the laughingstock of serie A!

Sure at this point im dissapointed but tomorrow when i wake and have had a chance of thinking about it all i will be happy and proud. Why? Because Inter has done what i expected and hoped!

I could go on forever about this but i think that Monty Pythons song "Always look on the bright side of life" says it all....

Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a wistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...

(the music fades into the song)

...always look on the bright side of life!
(whistle)

Always look on the bright side of life...
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
And... always look on the bright side of life...

(whistle)
Come on!

(other start to join in)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(whistle)

For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it -- it's the last chance anyhow!

So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of ****,
When you look at it.

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

And always look on the bright side of life...
(whistle)
Always look on the bright side of life
(whistle)

·
Registered
54 Posts
oh there it is again,

thank you this thank you that.

We gave away Uefa-Cup and the scudetto with our own hands, and everyone is happy for what we achieved.

Sorry thats crap.

Cuper did very hard mistakes in the last weeks of the scudetto, like playing with our reserves in Uefa-Semi final, only for the scudetto.

Now we have nothing, we were in best position a few weeks ago, and then we lost to Atalanta at home, today we were leading and ****ing Gresko gave it away.

So THANK YOU CUPER AND THANK YOU GRESKO !!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Well i gotta say u guys must of never expected to be in contention on the last day...back in august

Cuper ahs really taken inter far.....top 3 in his first year....great job

Better luck nextime

Lav

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i feel pleased the inter fans havent blamed to Cuper.:relieved: hes a great manager.NO2 is not his fate.i still pray his first trophy coming.

good luck,inter!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I am really sorry for Inter for this catastrophic day. Even from a Milanista, I can very easily feel your pain and do not wish this kind of horror to happen to anyone/any team, not even Inter.

You guys had a great season, and for the first time, a real team. I'm convinced that next year, Inter will be again a team to reckon with.

Bad luck, just turn the page and good luck for next year. And never forget that every painful defeat, is the very seed for an even greater success, far greater than the loss. An exemple? Just look at France, in 94 being eliminated from the WC truly injustly and then, they bounced back to become the best team in the world.

Good luck Inter!:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Forza Inter!

Though I wanted to register a name for our scudetto, ............

Quite agree with Carson

Thank you, Cuper!
Thank you, Gresko!
Thank you, all our player!
You have done a great job that I can't expect at the beginning of this season! I'm sure you will win the 14th scudetto next season!

FORZA INTER! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I still love you , Inter.
No matter how and when, even waiting for another 13 years,
I don't care, if you choose it, that's it, I don't regret my choice,
and, my FATE.

I hope all Inter Fans be UNITED at this hard moment.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Unlucky guys :(

As a neutral I wanted you to win it....

I like the attitude here....keep your heads up!!

Its a shame that a side with 1 man and his dog as an average attendance has won the scudetto but what can you do....

Still...a good show from Inter this year and the main thing is that your a force in Italy again...

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
:depress:

Hard luck guys, nothing to be ashamed of at all. You got back from being laughed at last year (the 6-0 to milan was brutal) to one game away. Its a heartbreaking way for the year to end, but thats football.

Cuper did a magnificent job in one year. The guy continues to overachieve, must be hard for him to fall short again. No one can deny though that he took Mallorca, Valencia and now Inter further then expected. He is a magnificent coach, maybe the world's best.

Next year, hopefully he will be more prepared to bring you guys Gold. Good luck, and keep your chins up!

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Well what can we do guys? We have supported them with everything we can muster. We have waited patiently for this day, and boy, we all thought it was destiny for us to win it. Unfortunately, it was never meant to be, and we face yet another end-season without a single title, trophy, whatever..

Still, it has been a fantastic season. There have been so many great games, games like the 2nd Milan derby, the game against Roma, and when Ronaldo scored his 2 gols against Verona and against Brescia. So many memorable moments, but in the end the season was not meant to be ours.

Cuper, i thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have single handedly transformed this team from the loser's pit to a real title contender. I salute you, you have won my respect from day one, and will continue to be number one in my heart.

Javier Zanetti, you have given us your all, and in my heart you deserve much better than this. But don't cry for us, let us cry for you. You have played your heart out every game, let our tears be a token of reward for you.

Vieri, you have given us hope from day one of your re-emergence from your injury. I believed in you, and you have repayed that faith. Thanks for the gols, they have been wonderful.

Toldo, you made us remember what a great keeper really is, and we appreciate it. So many times you have saved us, and i will not forget that ever. You truly have been a giant for this team.

To our defenders Cordoba e Materazzi, the both of you clicked so well, that i couldn't believe my eyes at how effective it was. You shut out so many offensive moves, and at the same time safeguarded Toldo. I hope the both of you stay to continue your good work, grazie grazie!

Cristiano e Di Biagio, your presence in the heart of midfield has been a driving force for us this season. Many a time you have cracked an opponent's leg just to win us back possession. They were wonderful, please never stop them!

Recoba, i never lost faith in you throughout your ban for the fake passport scandal. When you returned, there were times when you didn't show your true form, but when you did, they were simply marvellous. How could we ever thank you for your crucial gols!

Gresko, i know what happened today, but you are not to be blamed entirely. You have improved by leaps and bounds over the season, and that is enough for me to commend you on your effort. I don't know where you are going to end up next season, but i don't wish to see you go. Stay Gresko!

Dalmat e Emre, although the both of you have been used far too little, but you tried your best whenever you could. Your skill cannot be doubted, and i hope you continue to stay at the club to mature into the players we all know you can be.

Ronaldo, despite all your injury problems, you still came back and did what you believed you could. Thank you Fenomeno for all you have given to the Nerazzurri cause. We know you tried your best, and next season, we believe you can do it again.

Ventola e Kallon, it's so sad to see the both of you being sat out so often. Unfortunately so, for i believed in the both of you, and yet you still never complained! Hopefully, you can continue to stay at this club and get the first team place you have been looking for. Kallon especially, your gols at the start of the season have been vital for the points, i will never forget them!

Seedorf, at times you never played to the best of your abilities, but when you have, you were simply superb. Thanks for your single effort in rescuing us against Juventus, those 2 gols will be remembered forever, for not only being brilliant, but because they saved our pride.

For the rest of the squad, you have featured at some parts of the season, and played whatever you could. I thank you for taking part in this magical season, and i know for all your efforts, we should have done better.

FC Inter, you are the greatest. Forever & ever. :star:

Inter : 13 Campioni in Serie A :star:

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Great post Tim...i am not happy of course our result today, but overall we were awesome team this year...a lot of better than last year..hope Cúper will stay.:hopefull:

Forza INTER per sempre!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I hoped you guys would win it, but unfortunately things didn't go that way. All I can say is, you have a great team and hopefully things go better next season.

Good luck Interisti

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, I was looking forward to Inter winning, but it was not to be. Hopefully we can make some improvements over the summer, I hope that we have another successful year next season and that the quartet of Juve, Roma, Inter, Milan in Champs LEague and Lazio, Bologna, Chievo in UEFA Cup bring some european success back to Italy.

Anwyays I shall say thank u to Cuper for amking Inter a club abck to winning ways. Thank you to players like Vieri, Ronaldo, DiBiagio and all the rest for giving us a wonderful season.

I look forward to the World Cup and next season, which we wil hopefully ahve ROnaldo all year. he did soem good things for us while Vieri was injured.

FORZA INTER

and congrats Juve.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts