Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eriksson who decides how the team should be formed not Cragnotti :)

I´m sure that Crag will want to bring Rivaldo to Lazio but Eriksson will shut down any attempts to move Veron away from the team. I´m wondering if Cragnotti might be tempted to replace C Lopez for Rivaldo but once again Eriksson will ( hopefully shut down such a deal ).

The only reason for Cragnotti to buy Rivaldo is that he want´s to make Lazio a household name in Brazil - but in order for Lazio to be a household name in Brazil he should have bought Rivaldo 3 years ago, at 25 Rivaldo would have been a great playmaker in Lazio. At 28 it will take him a season before he´s get´s to know the team.

As Eriksson does things the swedish way I´m sure that he won´t chose Rivaldo at the expense of 3 other great players.

My guess is: Almeyda and Salas out. Materazzi ( perugia defender ) and great bench player in, Vieri in ( one can dream :) ), Baronio is here ( but not to play in the first 11 ) and probably a new goalie.

I´m pretty much against the selling of any Lazio player but changes to the attack must be made and Inzaghi won´t leave. Boksic ?? well I think he has had his chance and we´ll be seeing him in france next season.

J

·
0 Posts
I think that you're right, but I would be happy to see Matias and Marcelo also next year. Also tonight Sergio has said that there won't be great changes, but for him everybody has a price (remember Vieri?). He has also spoken about Peruzzi and Vieri. I hope that will win the "swedish way"!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Hi Svennis, i like your posts now, they are not too long, so I can read them :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think it's not too late to bring Rivaldo to rome next season, even he's 28 (already?), he is still great and I think to build netter Lazio, certainly we need him.

However, I agree if Lazio sell Salas next season, but not Almeyda, I admit that I would rather cancel buying Vieri than selling Almeyda. I know that Vieri is great attacker but even Almeyda wasn't in form this season, we still need him.......

Boksic ?? I hope he still in Lazio, maybe for Italian Cup and some friendly games .... :) :) :)

Oh yeah, how about Rava ?????

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Svennis, I hope you're right!
Hope that Eriksson can do something to prevent Rivaldo from coming!
I've nothing against Rivaldo personally, but Rivaldo is simply NoT the kinda player that Lazio need. What have Barca won this season? Ronald was great too, he won World's Player of The Year twice. But he hadn't bring Barca nor Inter a league title (isn't it strange that after Ronaldo left PSV became champs? ;) ) We weren't that successful either in bringing Protti back then. I'd rather have a non star player who'll be committed 100% to the team. Star players, their main commitment is usually to themselves, I'm afraid.
If Eriksson is as sensible as he's always been, then he shouldn't even thinking of selling Nesta,Nedved,Veron. Even though Cragg said that noone is not for sale.

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

P

·
0 Posts
I hope both Salas and Almeyda will stay.

Hey Lazindo01, I sure hope that Boksic will leave Lazio, why don't you tell him your thoughts..."Hey Boksic, we would like you to stay, perhaps you can play some Italian-cup games and all our friendly games" ....friendly games?????? Do you really think Boksic will stay because of friendly games......come on!

I totally agree with Nedved!, we shouldnt sell so much players and WE SHALL NOT BUY RIVALDO, he is not our kind of players, we don't need more superstars....

Svennis - Materazzi...Yeah, he played in Everton a couple of season ago, made lemonade for the other players and warmed the bench abit. Im surprised you've selected him, but maybe he has done a great season, I dunno, I haven't had my eyes on him this year.

------------------
Forza Lazio

P

·
0 Posts
I hope both Salas and Almeyda will stay.

Hey Lazindo01, I sure hope that Boksic will leave Lazio, why don't you tell him your thoughts..."Hey Boksic, we would like you to stay, perhaps you can play some Italian-cup games and all our friendly games" ....friendly games?????? Do you really think Boksic will stay because of friendly games......come on!

I totally agree with Nedved!, we shouldnt sell so much players and WE SHALL NOT BUY RIVALDO, he is not our kind of players, we don't need more superstars....

Svennis - Materazzi...Yeah, he played in Everton a couple of season ago, made lemonade for the other players and warmed the bench abit. Im surprised you've selected him, but maybe he has done a great season, I dunno, I haven't had my eyes on him this year.

------------------
Forza Lazio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts