Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what to think about this guy. My first impression is not good about him. he doesnt have a close relation with his players on the first hand. he is not carýsmatic at all. he looks like a kapýcý...

i think we will look for terim for a longlong time. for a team to be succesful fýrst of all the players should feel like they wanna do smt for their coach. ý dont think they give a sh)t aboýut thýs guy...

B

·
0 Posts
As an outsider, I dont think he is gonna be succesful.If you compare him with Fatih Terim , he is rubbish . :)
Players already started to form groups in the team. Watch , he is not gonna last long.
On the other hand SCALA is the best ever.

Forever and ever BESIKTAS

S

·
0 Posts
he has not super career u know.but terim is gone and we must get used to this.the team is good enough i trust the team much more.i wanted van gaal or hector cupel

·
Player
431 Posts
does anybody know his career ?i didnt like him,he is not sympatic and i think he doesnt belong to the turkish football..and of course i dont agree with his silly conversations about SUKUR..
ALWAYS BESiKTAS

http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have to agree that scala is the bst coach in the league now.
ý also heard there is a lot of opposition to popescu in the team. things are not going that well for Gala..

This lucescu guy should not be that bad though. Ýtalýans are not stupýd people. He worked there for 8 years. they would never let him stay there if he wasnt a good coach. but he just doesnt gýve me any hopes.:mad:

hope he proves me wrong...

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
It's a warming up period for Hagi this season,and Lucescu is the best man for this aim...
I also have some doubts about Lucescu,we will see what happen when league starts..

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
i don't think he's bad at all because he worked at Italy 8 years..you know it's not so easy to work there for such a long time
i don't know why he said such stupid words about Hakan, if u said Hakan didn't make press i would ask are you blind ;)
he may have said them to motivate other players,who knows..

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iTS SO STUPÝD TO CALL YOR PLAYER A "KÝD". Ýi dont think okan has much respect left for him. he is the one to get everything together. He shouldnt be stupid enough to lower one of his players. he should have just said he solved the problem and ýts a teams problem not the medýa`s. :mad:

S

·
0 Posts
which clubs did he work at? i know brescia and another bad team.is it true he worked at inter and how long

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
He had vision, not vizyon like Hamza.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts