Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its going to be announced today, according to the first results Tevez and Bianchi are leading SA best player of the year and the best coach of the year of South America. Reports from SA vote on this poll, its similar to the Europe player of the year by the French magazine. El Pais the Uruguayan newspaper will announce the results today:cool: :star: :proud:

Also Tevez, Roberto Abbondanzieri, Rolando Schiavi, Nicolás Burdisso, Clemente Rodríguez and Sebastián Battaglia are included in SA team of the year:cool:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its official, Tevez voted as the best player of South America and Bianchi as best coach.... just look at the difference of pts between the 1st place and the 2nd place:cool:
Tevez became the 5th player to win it for Argentina as they became the most winning nation of this trophy, also you'll notice 5 Boca players in this list. :star: :star:

1.- Carlos Tevez (ARG) 73 votes.
2.- José Cardozo (PAR) 39.
3.- Diego (BRA) 33.
4.- Sebastián Battaglia (ARG) 26.
5.- Clemente Rodríguez (ARG) 18.
6.- Rolando Schavi (ARG) 17.
7.- Alexsandro de Souza (BRA) 16.
8.- Robinho (BRA) 14.
9.- Roberto Abbondanzieri (ARG) 14.
10.- Marcelo Sosa (URU) 13.

Bianchi, 89 votes
Wanderley Luxembourg (Cruzeiro of Brazil) 42.
Colombian Hernán Darío Gomez (Ecuador NT) 11.

South America team of the year (2003):
Roberto Abbondanzieri (Argentina, Boca)
Elano (Brasil, Santos), Rolando Schiavi (Argentina, Boca) y Clemente Rodríguez (Argentina, Boca)
Sebastián Battaglia (Argentina, Boca) y Marcelo Sosa (Uruguay, Danubio), Diego (Brasil, Santos), Alex (Brasil, Cruzeiro)
Carlos Tevez (Argentina, Boca); Robinho (Brasil, Santos) y José Cardozo (Paraguay, Toluca).

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
I think it was a good decision for Tevez to win, he deserved, but Alex being 7th with only 16 votes.... I think they don't watch the Brazilian league in Uruguay.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
end3r7 said:
I think they don't watch the Brazilian league in Uruguay.
In fact the journalists which voted on this award are from 20 different countries, the number was 300 journalists of South America and Europe.

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
That is rather weird, for Alex should be at least 2nd. He won Cruzeiro 3 titles this season and played sublime football. I cannot see anyone besides Tevez who has had the same impact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts