Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We mentioned before that the Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool draw will really test Leeds on depth and where do they really stand - title contenders or pretenders.

We all realize that Leeds need to pick up points so we don't get to far behind Man Utd.
I reckon 4 points is a MUST.
1 or 2 points could spell ther end of our EPL hopes.

Liverpool could do Leeds and everybody a huge favour and beat or draw against Man Utd.

I know the EPL title is won over 38 games, however, we really need a good run of wins right now or else we will be only in a position to fight it out to qualify for next year CL.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I know the EPL title is won over 38 games, however, we really need a good run of wins right now or else we will be only in a position to fight it out to qualify for next year CL.
I agree. We need to get to the top and not end up in a position where we need to wait for others to stuff up... We need not loses or it could spell the end! I believe we need a point at least from every hard game, not saying the rest of the season is easy but Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal will be or hurdels. And we need to jump em' right.:)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Yes, I definitely agree that it is four points or BUST. We HAVE TO win against Liverpool or Chelsea, or we probably won't be getting the trophy this season.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
It is getting veryn tight at the moment. I'm terrafied because of our injuries...:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts