Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speculation over Terim leaving gala is most probbly coming true. Yesterday, he talked to his players and THANKED them for everthing they had dome for him. It was very emotional. He didnt directly reveal that he wasw leaving, the words didnt come out of his mouth but everything he sadi shwed that he will be leaving next year. This is are due to problems occurring from the club president. I herd rumors that thy dont talk to each other.!! :(

Papers have been writing since a week also that he is linked woth Napoli and Milan.
I am completely sure that he is linked with napoli. He is very popular in Italy after the victories over bologna and milan.
Milan wants him too and he wants him to bting Hakan emre and Umit with him. This would definitely benfit milan. He is a great man who can motivtae his players exxesssively. They all respect him and love him, but they are also afraid of him at the same time.
This move is definitely gonna finish Galata in my opinion. i fhe leaves all the players will go to europe, if he stays im sure all will stay. they cant say no to him. lets just pray he doesnt make a decision like this :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I heard that if Turkewy doesnt do exeptionally well in the Europian Championship Terim will take over the national team.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
This is defenite bad news for all Galatasaray fans. This will expose Gala to be called a "one year wonder" in Europe.. blah blah..

I am hope he stays too, carlito.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eclipse, u exactly defined my problem. I will hate that so much. :( the one year thing...

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
This is terrible news, Terim can never leave GS..
Turkey needs you Terim, you must stay! :sob:

:howler:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Tolga said:
This is terrible news, Terim can never leave GS..
Turkey needs you Terim, you must stay! :sob:

:howler:
:fero: and we also love Daum :tongue:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
carlito said:
Milan wants him too and he wants him to bting Hakan emre and Umit with him.
Milan wants Hakan SUkur?:rolleyes:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler:

i am gonna kill you flaying fish

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
:D First the "Hagi leaving Bursa thread" and now that!!
I was going to get an attack !!!:happy:

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
It had me laughing straight away, before I opened the topic..

Kaya's been talking about how bad Terim is lately, so why would he be so upset about him leaving? :D

BTW, who's GS'li Umit?
Which Umit will he take?
Can't be Davala, he already failed at Milan :D

And Napoli? please :howler:
Their fighting in Serie B mid-table... But they where looking for a coach (appointed Luigi Simoni recently)..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts