Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from soccerage.com
this is slightly outdated and contains some errors, but it's still cool to look at

Atalanta (4-4-2): Taibi; Rinaldi, Sala, Carrera, Zauri; Gautieri, Berretta, Dabo, Doni; Rossini, Liolidis

Bologna (3-4-1-2): Pagliuca; Paramatti, Falcone, Castellini; Nervo, L. Colucci, Olive, Macellari; Locatelli; Signori, Cruz

Brescia (3-5-2): Sereni; Dainelli, Petruzzi, Martinez; Schopp, E. Filippini, Baggio, A. Filippini, Bachini; Tare, Toni

Chievo Verona (4-4-2): Lupatelli, Moro, D'Anna, D'Angelo, Lanna; Eriberto, Corini, Perrotta, De Franceschi; Cossato, Marazzina

Como (4-3-1-2): Brunner; Gregori, Brevi, Juarez, Tarantino; Binotto,Corrent, Pecchia; Carbone; Bjelanovic, Oliveira.

Empoli (4-2-3-1): Berti; Cupi, Fusco, Cribari, Belleri; Giampieretti, Grella; Grieco, Cappellini, Di Natale; Rocchi

Inter (4-4-2): Toldo; J. Zanetti, Materazzi, Cordoba, Coco; Conceiçao, Di Biagio, C. Zanetti, Recoba; Vieri, Ronaldo

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Iuliano, Montero, Pessotto; Zambrotta, Tudor, Davids; Nedved; Trezeguet, Del Piero

Lazio (4-4-2): Peruzzi; Oddo, Stam, Nesta, Sorin; Stankovic, Liverani, Giannichedda, Manfredini; Crespo, S.Inzaghi

Milan (4-4-2): Abbiati; Contra, Roque Junior, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Serginho; F.Inzaghi, Shevchenko

Modena (3-4-1-2): Ballotta; Mayer, Cevoli, Zamboni; Campedelli, Grieco, Milanetto, Balestri; Pasino; Fabbrini, Taldo

Parma (4-4-2): Frey; Diana, Bonera, Cannavaro, Gresko; Marchionnni, Matuzalem, Lamouchi, Junior; Adriano, Di Vaio

Perugia (3-5-2): Kalac; Di Loreto, Milanese, Sogliano; Ze Maria, Blasi, O'Neill, Tedesco, Grosso; Amoruso, Vryzas

Piacenza (4-4-2): Guardalben, Cardone, Lamacchi, Mangone, Gurenko; Riccio, Montano, Maresca, Di Francesco; Hubner, Caccia

Reggina (4-4-2): Belardi; Jiranek, Vargas, Franceschini, Morabito; Vicari, Mamede, Nakamura, Cozza; Savoldi, Dionigi

Roma (3-4-1-2): Antonioli; Dellas, Samuel, Panucci; Cafu, Tommasi, Emerson, Candela; Totti; Batistuta, Montella

Torino (4-4-2): Bucci; Comotto, Fattori, Galante, Castellini; Sommese, Scarchilli, De Ascentis, Vergassola; Lucarelli, Ferrante

Udinese (3-5-2): De Sanctis; Bertotto, Sensini, Sottil; Pinzi, Helguera, Pizarro, Jorgenesen, Jankulowski; Muzzi, Di Michele:D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Primo said:

Milan (4-4-2): Abbiati; Contra, Roque Junior, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Serginho; F.Inzaghi, Shevchenko

Hmmmmm, no Rui Costa or Pirlo? :eekani:

I guess Roque Junior's stellar performance in the World Cup earned him the job. :rollani:

Will Laursen ever get a start again?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Re: Re: Tentative starting 11s

Dae said:
Hmmmmm, no Rui Costa or Pirlo? :eekani:
I guess Roque Junior's stellar performance in the World Cup earned him the job. :rollani:
Will Laursen ever get a start again?
Guess not Dae, i mean any defender that can barely keep up with the useless pile of horse **** that Heskey is must be great :rolleyes:

If u ask me milan should look like this

Abbiatti; Contra, Simic, Laursen, Maldini; Seedorf, Ambrosini, Serghino; Pirlo; Sheva, Pippo

and if we get canna or nesta by some form of miracle then just take contra out put simic on the right and VOILA! and with Baldy as pres, this title is ours

Lav

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tentative starting 11s

Lav said:

... and with Baldy as pres, this title is ours

Lav

there we go ... :strong: :D

As for your 11 - I don't think we shall se Seedorf, Ambro, Serginho and Pirlo at one and the same time with Carlito ... unfortbnately. Unless, we lose 3-0 in the 80th minute :D ...
Still I hope it will happen if we get Cana ... then even Carlo should be relaxed ...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tentative starting 11s

Lav said:

Guess not Dae, i mean any defender that can barely keep up with the useless pile of horse **** that Heskey is must be great :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think we're in teh minority in thinking Roque sucked at the Cup because I've read a lot of things saying he did well. I guess repeated fouling is now an accpeted form of defense. :rollani: ;)

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
I saw just three games of Brazil but here is A logic ...
If Braizl is the WC of 2002 and RJ played all the games as CD and he sucked then the other one should have been the best ever - better than Nesta and Cana all together ... Lucio however is good but noth that good. Neither so great were the DM in front of RJ ... So minus all the Sh!t that this was the worst WC and Brazil were lucky to win it the only thing that stands out is that RJ is one of the two CD of the World Champions ...

Now tell me, where my logic goes wrong ... and does it!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Makes sense. ;)

Although I am always happy to see Brazil hoist a Cup, I have to admit this tourney was incredibly ordinary and will be memorable only because Brazil won. They played better than everybody else and deserved the trophy, no doubt, but they were not a convincing team. They were teh result of brilliant play from the three R's and guys like Cafu.

As for Roque, you are probably right. He is getting ink only because he played CB for the World Cup winners.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Dae said:
As for Roque, you are probably right. He is getting ink only because he played CB for the World Cup winners.
Lets hope Ancelotti can see past that

although with his narrow head i doubt it.

Canna, we are waiting :D

Lav

1 - 9 of 9 Posts