Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though we are about to become champions, the club is very angry. Also the players are not getting a long that well. The other day Berkant and Florequin got in a fight. I heard Lucescu did not do anything to disciplene the players except separating them. Under a Terim rule such thing will not be tolerated. We are at the end of the season and such stupid act should not be tolerated. Also Canaydin has said that club is in great financial debt. He is accusing the former president of lying about the clubs debt. He says the voleyball and basketball clubs have not seen a dime in a while. I think he is stating these because maybe he is not going to be able to make the transfers he promised all of us. C'mon now, I am sure he was aware of these things when he was a candidate. These things are getting me concerned about the future of the club!! Instead of rebuilding it looks like the club is falling apart. What do you all think?

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I think he is stating these because maybe he is not going to be able to make the transfers he promised all of us. C'mon now, I am sure he was aware of these things when he was a candidate. These things are getting me concerned about the future of the club!! Instead of rebuilding it looks like the club is falling apart. What do you all think?
That's not surprising coming from the new president.:)

That happens all the time;)

I hope he's not serious about closing the basketball branch though. Because it will also effect the other clubs, who are planing to invest on basketball:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts