Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Barca has all but gotten rid of Van Gaal at the end of this season. I have read in the same newspaper that released the truth about president Nunez resigning that Juve is interested in Van Gaal for next season. I pray that this isn't the truth. I pray for all Juve fans around the world that this isn't so. If it is true, he will get rid of the players you care about, Alex, Conte, etc. right from the start. he only cares about what he wants, not about the fans. Keep Ancelotti. God i hope this is just a rumour because it would be horrible for your team. Please inform me if there is any substance in this rumor. The site i read this on was www.elmundodeportivo.es

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If this turns out to be true......my sympathies to all Juventini! ;)
Van Gaal would bring the whole Dutch national squad with him and I wouldn't like to see that happening to any team,......even Juve! :(

Saluti!

Lazia

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
If that %@$!%&(= of Van Gal, comes to Juve (I really, really, really, etc... hpoe NOT!!!!!).
I will no suport Juve in the seasons that he be the coach...
I know that it will be very wrong off my side but I just can stand to think that Juventus will be interest in that... couch???
In the other hand I don't have to worry becouse maybe is just a bad joke.

FORZA CARLITO!!!!!
FORZA JUVE!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts