Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me something more about this Kaka fellow as it looks like he's linked to Barca. Everything I know is that he's probably Brazilian, isn't he? Age, position, you know, stuff like this...

I can only supose that he's about 20 and played at least 1 good match otherwise you wouldn't like him to come, would you?

I bet he's another talented youth player and we'll probably buy a bunch of guys like him instead of one perfect or at least very good central defender or defensive midfielder (who tackles, fights, and you could say he'd eat all grass to win a game - and such a player we need, not another magic-boy who can tie a tie with his foot but in a realy difficult game just can't stick to the ball)

Didn't I answer me myself?:D

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
ill tell you about kaka, he wont come to barca coz we cant afford him just like everyother decent player.

we cant even afford 15 mill for coco

lets all salute gaspart

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I don't knwo anything about this guy called KAKA, but if he joins barça and plays like ****t everybody is going to take the piss, as KAKA in Spanish means....****T, well, it's CACA, but it is promunced exactly the same...so, COCU, COCO and now CACA. :D

It is not that I want to beat the Sweratron, but in this case it is extrictly necessary that I make clear the point using the bad word, sorry....

I don't knwo anything about this guy called KAKA, but if he joins barça and plays like sheet everybody is going to take the piss, as KAKA in Spanish means....sheet, well, it's CACA, but it is promunced exactly the same...so, COCU, COCO and now CACA. :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Kaka is a 20 years old midfielder of São paulo F C.He is a hot prospere to the future since he was 15.He is really good and is in the WC.But his dad and him don´t want go out for Europe now.Just than 3,4 years...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
What I´ve heard he´s great!:) But I´ll PM the real expert on brazilian football, he goes under the name "Ze da Fiel" and he´ll proberly help us out with the facts.:)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
GaspartJoan said:
I don't knwo anything about this guy called KAKA, but if he joins barça and plays like ****t everybody is going to take the piss, as KAKA in Spanish means....****T, well, it's CACA, but it is promunced exactly the same...so, COCU, COCO and now CACA. :D

:howler: :howler: :howler:

Somesay you will kill me, GJ! :D

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
GaspartJoan said:

:howler: :howler: :howler:

GJ, you will kill me someday! :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Robban,
Sorry for coming late.
Well Kaka appeared for brazilian football last year, when he was champion of the famous BRazilian U-21 championship ..the Tonerio de Sao Paulo , which has made many stars for brazil.

Then the next month in february the kid comes into the Rio-Sp final Sao Paulo x Botafogo , gets in and scores 2 goals...he was only 18 years old and it was his debut in the first team.

Then he started mixing from bench to the first team, until that in the end of the year he gains his place in the first team of Sao Paulo and makes a deadly partership with equally brilliant player Franca!
They make tremendous appearences, brilliant one -two (nobody in the world have been doing 1-2 likes them) and they fail to qualify Sao Paulo to the semis of the BRasileirao.

This year he again played brilliantly, which took him to Brazil and to the World Cup as already predicted by me in the thread below, but many din't believe in me.....and once again all those that doubted my predictions went sadly home, as Kaka was called for the WC !;) :D :D :D

He has a good vision, really quick passing, great mobility and a great touch for goal. HIs main problem is that managers ask him to mark the opposing DM and he normlaly makes silly fouls

take a look at the link and pay attention to my posts!

http://www.xtratime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=66598&pagenumber=1

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
GaspartJoan said:

:D :tongue: :D

:D :D **SAVIOLA FOR PREZ!!!**:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts