Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
International
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was reported by the Romanian media. One of Inter scouts passed through Bucharest to see the U21 match vs. Georgia and was impressed with :star:Ghioane:star:, :star:Cernat:star:, :star:Sanmartean:star: and :star:Rat:star:.

It was also reported that it's a fight between Milan and Inter for Niculae. Inter seems to want him in January.

For the sake of those kids:
Go ask Ilie for advice! He'll tell you to stick Inter offer into their ass since Cuper is a ****ing Romanian hater. Not to mention the 'prestige' Inter has of screwing youngsters.

HAI ROMANIA!

·
Registered
25,379 Posts
It seems also that Mutu is really wanted by Sporting but I am sure Verona will not sell him, they need him too much.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Bull****, I doubt Inter would get any of these guys, they already have so many midfielders warming the bench, the odds of any of these guys going to Inter are slim.

Or should I say Cuper will make sure none of these guys show up in Inter..

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Speaking of Romanians going to Inter, forget this report!

HERE A BRAND NEW ON SAYING THAT NICULAE SIGNED A PRECONTRACT WITH INTER!!!

Man I hope this doesnt happen! I remember last year Batistuta had a precontract with Inter too (supposedly)..

Conform cotidianului italian "Corriere dello Sport", Marius Niculae, internationalul roman al formatiei portugheze de fotbal Sporting Lisabona, ar fi semnat, luni seara, un precontract cu echipa Inter Milano. "Nu-i adevarat. Sint zvonuri", a replicat ieri Constantin Niculae, tatal ex-dinamovistului, desi Mario Corso, un inalt oficial al "nerrazzurilor" care se ocupa cu transferurile pentru actualul lider din Serie A, este de alta parere.
Este stiut ca "Sageata" a cochetat si cu AC Milan, despre care s-a spus ca are prima optiune la un eventual transfer in "Il Calcio". De asemenea, trupa care a eliminat FC Brasovul din primul tur al Cupei UEFA a pus lupa pe patru internationali de tineret, Cernat, Ghioane, Rat si Sinmartean

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Inter!? Oh for fu(ks sake hasn't Marius learned anything from Mutu's mistakes...although imagine the egg on Mutu's face if Marius makes it in the starting line up on a regular basis!

·
Registered
25,379 Posts
Marius, like all the rest of Romanian players, should go to Spain, at least at the beginning. That's where they can develop into good players.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have the same concerns as the rest of you...

I hope none of our players sign for Inter....especially Niculae, Cernat or Ghioane....they are too valuable to waste away at Inter...

·
International
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EclipsE said:
Speaking of Romanians going to Inter, forget this report!

HERE A BRAND NEW ON SAYING THAT NICULAE SIGNED A PRECONTRACT WITH INTER!!!

Man I hope this doesnt happen! I remember last year Batistuta had a precontract with Inter too (supposedly)..

No waaaaaaaaaaay dude!
We all know why Nicu has denied the Real rumors. He said that he won't go scratch the bench there. Same with Inter.

Now they say the AC Milan blocked Niculae for the millionth time! Milan derby for Niculae. I hope Sporting wins, for the sake of him. If not, then Milan! :cool:

None of these excellent players [all of 'em] should go to Inter!

HAI ROMANIA!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts