Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,960 Posts
Tedescos behaviour must be one of the most dispicable I´ve ever heard of in a footballing context. He should be signed up for volunteer work at a childrens hospital for a year or two, before being allowed to enter the pitch again.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nacka said:
Tedescos behaviour must be one of the most dispicable I´ve ever heard of in a footballing context. He should be signed up for volunteer work at a childrens hospital for a year or two, before being allowed to enter the pitch again.
What exactly did he say and do?

·
Greta joke sharer
22,960 Posts
I´m not sure exactly what he said but bad-mouthing someones sick daughter is about as low as it gets.

From Channel4.com:
"It emerged from witnesses and the referee’s report that the incident started when Tedesco made a highly offensive remark to Cagliari’s Nelson Abeijon about a genetic illness his daughter was born with.

Abeijon tried to react, but was held back by teammates and club directors. Langella escaped their grasp and exchanged punches with Tedesco."

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Tedesco has firmly denied these accusation's whether they're true or not who knows,Abeijon is no saint either so i put some doubt onto his story also.But for someone to make up something like that would be stretching it a bit far also,don't know what to make of this personally. :undecide:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Zannettiforever said:
Okay, so basically Tedesco insulted someone, I don't see how does that relate to Inter? :googly:
my thought exactly...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
guys, lets make a seperate thread for all of babotis comments and silly irrelevant news stories,

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tedesco plays for Reggina. Tedesco gets suspension 4 weeks. Reggina play on San Siro on 23rd of April. Tedesco would play with Reggina against Inter on 23rd of April.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,960 Posts
Bandiera said:
Tedesco has firmly denied these accusation's whether they're true or not who knows,Abeijon is no saint either so i put some doubt onto his story also.But for someone to make up something like that would be stretching it a bit far also,don't know what to make of this personally. :undecide:
I find it hard to believe that the ref would lie about something like that in his report, so I believe Tedesco did say something offensive about Abeijons daughter.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey baboti, I heard Milan's Sheva is going to Chelsea..since we're gonna play them in a crucial match later this year, mind opening up a thread, I'm worried! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
And hey baboti my man - i am down with fever. So do you mind opening up a condolence thread for me.

:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rishabh16 said:
And hey baboti my man - i am down with fever. So do you mind opening up a condolence thread for me.

:)

Unless you are going to play Inter, such thread would be off-topic. Stop pushing people to start off-topic threads. :finger: ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Nacka said:
I find it hard to believe that the ref would lie about something like that in his report, so I believe Tedesco did say something offensive about Abeijons daughter.
I wasn't aware that the ref heard tedesco say something like that,but if he did it was quite low.Tedesco was quoted as saying he has a 24 month old neice or nephew who also is suffering from an illness and therefore why would he insult someone else's sick child.I'm also just saying seeing some of the things that Abeijon has done in the past he's no saint either. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts