Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, in my game, I always struggle with Zaglebie Lublin. Whenever I play them, their keeper has some riddiculous performance, making somewhere around 10 saves. Plus, I have a much stronger squad.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
In CM4 it was Fano, s*itty club from italian Serie C2-B, but i think i never beat them with Florentia Viola, now in FM06 it's lately Pistoiese and i had hard time also with Villareal.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's always weird, Zaglebie could be last in the table, but they'd still fight it out with me and make my life hell. I don't want to lose to them!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
It's built into the engine of the game. No matter where you play there'll be a team you struggle against so badly to the point where it doesn't even make sense.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Didnt really pay much attention to it. But I think in my Pompey game it was Liverpool.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
When I'm Fenerbahce in the Turkish league it's always Malatyaspor and Diyarbakirspor.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I found one. :moan: in my India game, the enemy is called Salgaocar

·
Registered
69,078 Posts
Hellas Verona, in the older versions I couldn't win a game with them in Serie A and in the newer versions I can't get promoted with them to Serie A :D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Villa.

Whichever team in the EPL I am I always feck up against them.

At least now, different scorers score for them, while in 05 when they had Hitzelsberger (sp?) the kunt just alone used to beat me time and time again scoring hammers from 40 yards.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
dan_nistelrooy said:
in england chelsea lol. im in 2009 and ive beat chelsea once in all competitions
Ditto. On my Millwall game I've played them eight times. They've won all eight, and I've only scored once against them. I've beaten Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle and Spurs all more than once but never Chelsea. :thmbdown:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Why cant Arsenal be beaten in the league by anyone? I beat them in the Charity Shield. Sir leonardo i just beaten Bolton 2-1 coming form a goal down aswell.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts