Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which team rely so much on one individual in such a way that it struggles when that person is not playing.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Barcelona
possibly, but im sure you're referring to the getafe game, which any other day eto'o would've converted one of his many chances. last year possibly i would say yeah mess and barca, but this year i think they're better than that. let's see how a real messi injure effects them.

bayern and ribery is my pick.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Kaka, especially in 2007, Milan were worthless without him.

Juve in 2003 was all Nedved also.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Maduro and Holland.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Moggi

oh.. you meant players eh calcio100...

I do think ARS miss Flamini.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Zlatan. I would imagine without him the Inter attack would do nothing.

But they are a good team and will always grind out something, unfortunately.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Wrong... Maicon is there... infact Maicon Play almost like a winger/forward that likes use the sides.

but i m not trying to change your mind.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Of course there is Maicon, but it is the same as saying Milan don't depend on Kaka because there is Pirlo and Seedorf.

Even in your own Inter forums they would say that the team has no creativity other than in Zlatan.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Of course there is Maicon, but it is the same as saying Milan don't depend on Kaka because there is Pirlo and Seedorf.

Even in your own Inter forums they would say that the team has no creativity other than in Zlatan.
In no way shape or form are Pirlo (Pirlo of last two seasons) and Seedorf any importance to Milan. Infact the injury to Pirlo earlier on the season is what rejuvinated Milan's game play. The importance you have placed on Pirlo the last few years resulted in him actually being a liability for the last two or three years. Seedorf? many in your forum admitted he slows teh game down way too much and doesn't release teh ball, etc.

Last season Milan with no Kaka = SHIT

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Yes, I admit that. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

I'm talking about Zlatan and Inter mainly, would you not agree Inter depend heavily on him?

But as I already said, Inter are a good team and will grind out a goal out of somewhere, usually from that damned Julio Cruz :groan:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Valencia and David Villa.

Utter crap without him.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
This season Real and Higuain;) Wait a minute, isnt he injured.
Tough luck:dielaugh:
You're making fun of an injured player, that's pretty classless.

Secondly, Higuain has 2 more goals than Ruud, who has 2 more goals than Raul, who has 1 more goal than VDV.

Villa has 12 goals, 7 more than Mata.

Nowhere close to the dependency, unless your math really is that poor.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts