Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering. Do you sometimes have the feeling after a game you want to kill one of your teammates? I do!

Because I'm a goalkeeper, sometimes if nobody defends and we get a goal against, I feel like killing one of the players.

Do you ever experience feelings like that?

·
Registered
15,677 Posts
Yeah, I think we all do at some stage, and some of my past team mates have probably wanted to kill me too........

I play as a striker and when I played for a team I used to get annoyed when the ball was'nt coming to me enough, and then I'd end up getting blamed for not scoring, and then I blamed them and it was an argument that got nowhere. Not good.
I can understand why keepers get frustrated by defenders at times.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Haha ! Im a playmaker and i make chances all the time, and my team-mates are shocking at converting. So I take the defenders on myself, and i miss, they all start screaming like crazy :mad:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
;) I'm a GK and I hate defenders that conced stupid penelties and leave it up to me to fix it up!:mad:

·
International
9,526 Posts
well, we have a midfielder who is a cut above everyone else in the team. He had a trial with Man City:yuck: :yuck: but besides that he's not bad. Well, everynow and again, if you take too long on the ball and don't pass to him when he's in space, he'll run over, push you off the ball, and take over himself. He did it with one guy, and after the match, there was a right old carry on. They went at it hammer and tong. Still, it cleared the air.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Me being a striker in the Mark Viduka mould I could kill my midfield.Last season I scored 27 goals at my old club then I signed for this one who were a division higher and a whole lot better or so I thought The midfield are pathetic they just want to pose around like 4 David Beckhams without his skill so far I've scored only 9 goals in 28 matches my lowest ever I get no service I have to do it all my self I have to options go back to my old club or buy a machine gun

:depress: :depress:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Haha, yeah because there is this one time I had an open shot and since I am the lone striker of the team I was up front but my coach always told me to not be selfish so the attacking midfeilder did a one-two pass with me and we were alone with the goalkeeper, I had the open goal to just shot but I passed it to him so he can just tap it in and he sent it just wide of the post. :eek:

Oh god, you cannot even immagine how bad I wanted to split his face wide open! :D

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
sometimes i wanna kill the fans! im a GK and we had a penalty shot. the guy missed and i heard a fan remark to his friend "That's th only chance they'll get!" and they both laughed. I wanted to kick thei frigging asses! we went on to win 4-0 by the way! showed him! :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Oh haha, yeah once my teamate wanted to really fight me because i was elected as the 2nd captain since our normal captain was out of town. Hehe. :D

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Like the other strikers that posted!!!! Lack of service is extremely frusterating!!!

I can usually out run the other team defenders hands down, but it seems everyone is incabable of giving me a half decent through ball. Or, theyll just knock it long and expect me to get there.

another scenario..

I like to hold the ball up and eithe rlay it off for a give and go, or turn the defender. but they'll send some rocket ball aimed closer to my nuts then my feet, or soemthing so slow I have to run forward and get to the ball before my marker.

Its extremely frusterating. and I usually let them know!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I play as a striker or as a playmaker

Well i get mad when one of my teammates misses a great chance but that doesnt last long because everyone can miss a chance.
It doesnt mean that he wants to miss..

The only time when i get really angry is when someone- especialy me- is in a clear position to score for sure but the one holding the ball decides to do it by himshelf and misses..:skull:

Also when for no apparent reason gets a red card and leaves us ten men in the field...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts