Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are:

Goalkeepers:
Jakub Wierzchowski (Werder Bremen), Mariusz Liberda (Groclin Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wlkp.)

Defenders:
Jacek Zieliñski, Maciej Murawski (Legia Warszawa), Arkadiusz G³owacki (Wis³a Kraków), Piotr Dziewicki, Tomasz Ciesielski (Polonia Warszawa), Maciej Stolarczyk (Pogoñ Szczecin), Mariusz Lewandowski (Szachtar Doneck)

pomocnicy:
Bartosz Karwan, Tomasz Kie³bowicz, Mariusz Piekarski (Legia Warszawa), Pawe³ Kaczorowski (Polonia Warszawa), Kamil Kosowski (Wis³a Kraków), Pawe³ Drumlak (Pogoñ Szczecin)

napastnicy:
Maciej ¯urawski i Igor Sypniewski (obaj Wis³a Kraków), Tomasz Moska³a (Groclin Dyskobolia).

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't see a point in calling up Stolarczyk (I've already stated why) and I'm also surprised that Kielbowicz has been called up. In Legia it's Wroblewski who plays as a left midfielder and Kielbowicz hasn't been a regular starter this season.

Apart from that, I'd like Szymkowiak to be involved in the squad, but unfortunately it hasn't happened :(

However, in general I like the team very much and I'm happy to see names like Glowacki, Ciesielski or Drumlak there :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yea, i think ur right. Szymkowiak should be on that team. Which side does he play? right?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's a really versatile player. He's alredy played as a right back, right midfielder, central midfielder and even striker :eek:

He was bought by Wisla as a right midfielder but now more often he plays in the middle, sometimes even as a playmaker.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have some changes in the team. Dziewicki and Karwan are out due to injuries and will be replaced by Bartosz Bosacki of Amica Wronki and Pawel Sibik of Odra Wodzislaw.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
how old is szymkowiak? he should have been called up this time, refering to the new players selected because of the injuries.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Sypniewski is injured and will not be flying to Cyprus. This could have been his last chance to impress before the WC.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
It's nice of Engel, that he's actually giving the Faeroe Isles a chance of winning this game:howler:;), but this shouldn't be the role of these games, ey? Some of these guys may have deserved a call-up, so he can see them up close and judge them, but the amount of these polish based players is plain ridiculous. I think he would've done himself a much bigger favor by selecting some of the uncapped Poles from abroad, instead of complete losers from the polish league.
But heck, it's his decision. Just like it was his choice to play these amazingly competetive teams like the Faeroe isles:rolleyes: I hope we at least witness a rout:D:devil:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's Rasiak for Sypniewski.

I know some people rate Rasiak high - I don't.

Hope to be wrong ;)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another change :(

It's Liberda out and Kowalewski in.

That's surprising. Kowalewski isn't very popular among Legia fans. Some of us claim even he's the worst goalkeeper in the club since many years. And now he gets a call up for NT :eek:

But what a string of injuries :devil: Engel must be really pissed off.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
its 2:1 at ht. Zurawski scored both goals. They had a really crappy goal. Its rainin like hell!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts