Xtratime Community banner

721 - 740 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Wow this came out of nowhere, I think this means Dybala will definitely stay (at least for this summer.... but damn it I already bought the Dybala 21 away jersey :|

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Yeah nice gestures between them. Really corious to see their freekick battle, Dybala stands no chance ofcourse :D

Kv2INnY25ek

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Agnelli ban officially revoked, what a joke this case has been from the start, should not have even gotten this far.

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has had his one-year ban for selling tickets to ultras lifted, but the club’s Curva Sud will be closed for one match.

The FIGC’s Federal Court partially accepted Juve’s appeal as Agnelli’s suspension has been brought forward to today’s date.

However, the 42-year-old will be required to pay a €100,000 fine, while the Allianz Stadium’s Tribuna Sud stand will be sealed off for the Bianconeri’s first Serie A home game of 2018.

Lastly, the Old Lady have had their fine doubled from €300,000 to €600,000.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
First Team: Juventus out today on Netflix!

First three episodes of the original docu-series about the Bianconeri are now available to watch on Netflix.

As of today, you can watch First Team: Juventus, the original docu-series, produced by Netflix, taking you deep into the world of the Bianconeri.

6il0wTOP35g

Watched the 1st episode.. great insights into the personal lives of players, and how the club is run... wish there were more than just 3 episodes

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Was it one more episode to make it 4 or four more episodes to be released after the season ends? A they are still filming events during the season.....
Yea it sure is, it'll be the conclusion to this mini doc-series.

Hopefully it gets picked up further, I enjoyed it and it has potential.

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #733
I was hoping this would be our formation/lineup till the end of the season:

Woj
MDS, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah
DC, Pjanic, Matuidi/Khedira, AS
Higuain, Dybala

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
According to TuttoSport, the main pillars of the management team will all be confirmed... I guess bad news for the rest of Serie A

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
I'm gonna buy this seasons sleak home shirt (I allways buy away shirts mainly), to reminisce of the days we had small stripe shirts, since we are going into a horrid 2 striped era it seems...

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Looks horrific.

I feel bad for Alex Sandro that he didn't make the Brazil squad for the WC.

721 - 740 of 764 Posts