Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about 1000 trucktor trailers paraded across northern portugal to show they'r support to our national team:) :)

isn't this great guys!!!!:D

how are we going to show our support here so far away from home???

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Maybe we could have a national meeting for the Portuguese fans in North America if Portugal advances to the next round? Of course it'd take some planning.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
I would be happy to Sponsor that meeting in Cali fellow Pork Chops! The weather is nice, my house is empty and there are tons of other Pork Chops here to celebrate with us!

Cheers Boyz and Forca Portugal! Wednesday is now a distant memory!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don't think Cali could handle it.
If Portugal were to go on and win the WC, we would all go there and rip it up. It would never be the same. We'd make the Rodney King Riots look like a church social.

FORCA PORTUGAL

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would never be the same. We'd make the Rodney King Riots look like a church social.

bhahhh!!!!

roflmao:D :D

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Figo Rules said:
I don't think Cali could handle it.
If Portugal were to go on and win the WC, we would all go there and rip it up. It would never be the same. We'd make the Rodney King Riots look like a church social.

FORCA PORTUGAL
You'd be surprised Figo.....We were host to thousands and thousands of Brazilians in 1994 when they won the Cup and to this day there was nothing like it.......Los Gatos was dubbed Little Rio although it seemed like the real Rio....

·
Registered
549 Posts
there will be a whopping 1 person party here in central jersey!

actually there are several portuguese families but we will party nonetheless! just got the new jersey in yeasterday from soccer.com and i will be wearing it loud and proud.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
dfport7 said:
there will be a whopping 1 person party here in central jersey!
What part of Central jersey? maybe we could make it a TWO person party!!! I know our school was fricken loud as hell after second period when we found out from health period when we found out we won by 4! Then we played soccer outside all the Portuguese were doing laps around the town with flags on their hoods and everything. It was like motor/portuguese day or something! WILD! AND I SCORED A HAT TRICK!!! And then I got switched to goalie for the second half, we won 6-0!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts