Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is mine: (4-3-3)

Handanovic; Grygera, Coda, Chiellini, Aronica; Maggio, Ledesma, Hamsik; Miccoli, Milito, Zarate

Milito edged out Gilardino and Pandev. Obviously i havent seen every game so its difficult to say.

·
Registered
48,510 Posts
In the game of Juventus I watched Grygera has hardly impressed me and so Chiellini, who even made that bad mistake against Catania.
As you say, it's difficult to judge cause there is no chance to watch all the games, infact I have just watched 3 complete games of Sampdoria and few minutes here and there when I was not too bored (half a hour of Bologna-Napoli yesterday, other games before). Zarate is a must, then I don't know. Surely some players of Napoli, Lazio, Catania and Udinese deserve to be in this list cause their teams are flying, while all the other teams have problems.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miccoli has 4 goals. 1 was a cracker too.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
I haven't watched quite a few of the teams yet, so I'll just mention those who have impressed me the most this month - Maicon, Simplicio, Gattuso (Milan look a totally different team with him on the pitch), Zarate, Pandev.

Positive surprises - Siviglia, Brocchi (yes, I watch Lazio the most, sue me ;)), Ronaldinho whenever he feels like playing, Gilardino back to his best so quickly, Catania's defence, I guess. Bizarri might even deserve a mention in the upper list. I haven't watched Udinese but they seemed to be doing just fine without Felipe and Zapata so far.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree mostly with everything AR... Simplicio could have made this list as could many of the other players you mentioned.

·
Registered
67,307 Posts
Cambiasso from Inter. Solid in every game, even in defence!

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
4-3-3

Handanovic

Lichtsteiner - Chiellini - Coda - Maicon

Jaiveri Zanetti - Hamsik - Inler

Pandev - Gilardino - Zarate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts