Malouda.4

Henry.7
Shevchenko.5
Eto'o.4

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Eto'o? :confused:

The guy probably had his worst month of the season up until he bagged a couple of goals against Getafe in midweek.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob it is not a ESM one it is my own team of the month i been doing it since september i have i am sure someone here could give you a link to the teams i have picked this season.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it is just my personal opion it is also when it comes to the team of the season i wanted a way to seperate any tiebreakers i might have as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's the official ESM team for March:

Lehmann(3)
Eboue(3)
Kolo Toure(3)
Cris(4)
Kaladze(4)
Tiago(3)
Kaka(4)
Fabregas(8)
Ronaldinho(9)
Shevchenko(7)
Henry(7)

Amazing to see Arsenal's 5 lads in it. But they thouroughly deserved it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
865 Posts
There are always some stupid posters who forget Arsenal's terrific domestic form in March. Fulham(4-0), Pool(2-1), Charlton(3-0). Well done boys!!!

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I guess you mean me when you say stupid poster, so if you want to make insults use the name of the person you're referring to coward.

Nobody here can tell me that one team deserves half of the best players of the month. Cheers to Arsenal for their great performance against Juve but i think its going overboard to say that half of the best performances in ALL of europe were turned in by arsenal's boys. That's my opinion so dont get your panties in a knot over it Solero :thumbsup:

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Lyon :thumbsup: :star:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts