Sagnol.3

C.Ronaldo.5
Ballack.8
Perrotta.5
Messi.4

Milto.4
Utaka.5
Huntelaar.7

What you guys think also what are your teams as well.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red Bed said:
I have to agree with Jern, Kolo has been good lately.

And Kyle has a fair point about Wes.
The thing is one postion where the compettion has been strong this season has been the defenders players like Cris,Puyol,Cannavro,Lucio also Terry as well have been amazing this season. that is why players like Kolo and Brown have not been in also with Kolo if i put him in people here would say that i am being biased. here they would say i always try to be fair in all my teams of the month i pick i know i can't please everyone here it is hard picking a team of the month.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am a bit suprised no one here as talked about the players i picked for the strikers that i picked.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
henryrules said:
The thing is one postion where the compettion has been strong this season has been the defenders players like Cris,Puyol,Cannavro,Lucio also Terry as well have been amazing this season. that is why players like Kolo and Brown have not been in also with Kolo if i put him in people here would say that i am being biased. here they would say i always try to be fair in all my teams of the month i pick i know i can't please everyone here it is hard picking a team of the month.
Ok.

·
Administrator
52,417 Posts
Great Outdoors said:
Team of the month?

Roma. 'Nuff said.
Was about to say them too when I saw thread title. Thinking it would be about the team who has been the most in form, instead of a collection of players who have performed the best.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
henryrules said:
Here it is my team of the month.

Lehmann.5

Puyol.4
Nesta.6
Sagnol.3

C.Ronaldo.5
Ballack.8
Perrotta.5
Messi.4

Milto.4
Utaka.5
Huntelaar.7

What you guys think also what are your teams as well.
Great shout for Huntelaar, how many goals has he scored since joining Ajax?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Is that Milito at striker? If so then Torres deserves it more, him and Maxi are the leading scorers of the Spanish League in the second half and Atleti is on a 6-game winning streak.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts