Terry,7

CRISTIANIO RONALDO,9
Kaka,6
Lampard,6
Arshavin,7

Messi,6
Inzaghi,7
Drogba,7

Player of the month.Cristianio Ronaldo.Scorer of 5 goals last month including a thunderbolt vs Porto and finally started showing his form from last season.

Performances of the month.

Andrei Arshavin vs Liverpool 4 goals he got a fantastic performance.Messi vs Bayern Munich scored 2 goals and was the star player in this match.Lampard vs Liverpool at Smaford Bridge.Terry at the Nou Camp were brilliant performances from the Chelsea players.As always what are your thoughts and what is your team of the month for April

·
Banned
564 Posts
Anderson's really starting to turn into a little gem

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Sorry mate, but no Iniesta? :howler:

Piqué and Touré would deserve to be mentioned too, only talking about my team.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I can't believe there is no Iniesta. He has been playing better than Messi.

·
Administrator
52,976 Posts
Not about who isnt there (Iniesta is first on my list), but with all due respect, whatafvck is Maldini doing there? :googly:

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Well Valdes other than the crap he pulled against Valencia has been class act. So hes off, you sarcastic little animal.

But Toure and Pique are fair questions. Both have had great month.

But yeah...would definitely swap Iniesta with Messi for example. Or basically anybody on that list. Has had a great month.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Who said I was sarcastic? :D

Anyway, La Liga players should be dismissed on the basis of their league being a joke. :eek: ;)

·
Administrator
52,976 Posts
I just realised something, we are discussing other Cule players, but there is no Xavi on that team :dazed:

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Well he only demolished Real Madrid with some of the best passing in a single game ever. But Iniesta did nothing for 180 minutes, then scored... so therefore is better. ;) Which is why when Owen is back and scoring, people will argue for him to be in these teams.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Well he only demolished Real Madrid with some of the best passing in a single game ever. But Iniesta did nothing for 180 minutes, then scored... so therefore is better. ;) Which is why when Owen is back and scoring, people will argue for him to be in these teams.
Iniesta was good in the first leg. Not his best performance of April but clearly one of the better players on the field. He was poor in the second leg aside from the goal, but 180 minutes is a stretch

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Yeah, Iniesta has only been our best and most consistent player this past month.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Most important then.

There, happy now?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts