Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
THE
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Babayaro has been cleared to make his first FA Cup appearance of the season, after Chelsea finally get a positive response from the Nigerian football authorities. Nigeria annaunced earlier this week that Baba had been selected in their squad for a friendly away to Qatar on May 21.
Remark, that's why Vialli needs to buy some britts or at least european, they are available.
The Mirror- Leboeuf " Contract have been made between Lyon and myself" Is he really going?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Olympique Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas on Friday confirmed his club's interest in signing Chelsea's French defender Franck Leboeuf.

"I've haven't spoken to Franck Lebeouf myself but we will do everything we can for him to come and play for Lyon," said Aulas, who recently went to England to watch Leboeuf playing for premier league Chelsea.

Leboeuf was quoted in England's Mirror newspaper on Friday as saying he was talking to the French first division club.

But the 32-year-old World Cup-winning player, who has bought a flat in Lyon, said: "Without any doubt, they will be the last club in my career."

Chelsea manager Gianluca Vialli has threatened a clearout after the club missed out on a Champions League spot, and several of his older foreign players have been linked with big-money moves abroad in the last few weeks.

English newspapers have also linked Chelsea to striker Frederic Kanoute, who is on loan to West Ham United from Lyon. (But also West Ham wants to buy him and are prepared to sell Foe to Lyon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, if he said that Lyon will be the last club in his career it seems to me that he already made his decision. Probably he want to end his career in his home country France..

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited 12-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
on soccernet
they talked to gica popescu from gala and he said he had recently had lunch with his best friend, dan the man (i only like him coz my names dan too :) and they asked him if they had talked about gala, and he said that he would love for dan to play for galatasaray
mmm

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
THE
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More bad news. Ferrer injured himself again and he is doubtful for the Cup game.Melchit could fill in at right back.
Man, we need him.
Vialli- we might even change the system of play if Ferrer cannot make it.

·
THE
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flo got married with Randi Svedal in Holmenkollen chapel in Oslo yesterday. Congratulations :)

·
THE
14,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't know, but as long as she keep him happy and fit, she can be the devil's grandmother :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts