Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 4 years this will be the age of our players that will probably still or might be here.

Stack 25
Taylor 27
Cole 27
Clichy 22
Lauren 31
Kolo 27
Sol 33
Hoyte 23
Garry 24
Senderos 23
Pires 34
Ljungberg 31
Vieira 31
Gilberto 30
Edu 30
Pennant 26
Smith 21
Bentley 24
Cesc 21
Reyes 24
Henry 30
Aliadiere 26
Van Persie 24
Stokes 20

who do you think will line up and what formation will we play, Pires will probably be an old warhorse by then, perhaps coming on in games late to keep the ball and shut down games, Cesc and Bentley will probably be at Kaka and Ronaldinho's current levels, Van Persie and Reyes will be wanted by RM , Henry will probably be world player of the year X 3, while Freddie Ljungberg will still be searching for his first girlfriend ;)

here's mine

----------------------Stacky
Kolo---------Sendo--------Sol-------Clichy
-------------Paddy--------Cesc
Van Persie------Bentley--------Reyes
---------------------Henry

Taylor, Hoyte, Edu, Stokes, Aliadiere

this is complete bollocks to be honest, how the fuk i am supposed to know the team in four years for crying out loud ? :D

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
You have left out Karbisoyoon (USA player) ; Papadopoulos (Czech striker)

Certainly Arsenal have the players fro today and tomorrow.

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about Swiftwilly , we are waiting for your work permit to come through, you are still playing for some Sydney amateur team but have a lot of potential. :eek:

true G4ever i forgot C.Ronaldo would have signed by then cut-price after the Mancs got relegated into Second Division for the first time since 1938.

and i will now be 85 stone and have to sit on a comode for the rest of my life . :dazed:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
[
Cesc and Bentley will probably be at Kaka and Ronaldinho's ]
Arsenal indeed have a birght future.

The above quote is a preety big call, both Kaka and Ronnie are decent players, if Bentley or Cesc turn out anyway near the Brazilan duo Arsneal fans will be happy.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
:dielaugh::howler:

Jern, I reckon you can use me as well. I don't need any work permit since my great great grandfather's cousin's aunt's uncle is Napoleon. So I have some Italian blood in me. ;)

How heavy is 85 stone??? :confused:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok you are in Handoyo, although you better not share your relatives interests, we don't want our striker waging war around Europe when he should be concentrating on scoring goals. :eek:

and 85 stone is pretty heavy, probably about the same as a small bus holding 50 passengers. :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
ok you are in Handoyo, although you better not share your relatives interests, we don't want our striker waging war around Europe when he should be concentrating on scoring goals. :eek:
:proud:

Together, we'll fulfill my ancestor's dream and that is to conquer the world. :devil:
Jern Lizardhous said:
and 85 stone is pretty heavy, probably about the same as a small bus holding 50 passengers. :D
:D

Don't worry. With the amount of money we'll get from the sale of my jersey, we can afford to transport you with helicopter, 'Swordfish' style. ;)

Swordfish - The John Travolta & Hugh Jackman movie

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just stick me on the back of a trailer with a box of pies, a bottle of merlot and Sonia from Eastenders and i'll be happy as Larry. ;)

about your world domination, maybe we can sign Zhuge Liang on a free to help you out, i hear you have loads of enthusiasm but are tactically naive, he could give you a few lessons. ;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what about Swiftwilly , we are waiting for your work permit to come through, you are still playing for some Sydney amateur team but have a lot of potential. :eek:

true G4ever i forgot C.Ronaldo would have signed by then cut-price after the Mancs got relegated into Second Division for the first time since 1938.

and i will now be 85 stone and have to sit on a comode for the rest of my life . :dazed:
my form is coming back up at my club, starting to get some good shots on goal.

i have great feet work. other day i ran past 4 defenders however missed the goal :eek:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
just stick me on the back of a trailer with a box of pies, a bottle of merlot and Sonia from Eastenders and i'll be happy as Larry. ;)

about your world domination, maybe we can sign Zhuge Liang on a free to help you out, i hear you have loads of enthusiasm but are tactically naive, he could give you a few lessons. ;)
now what do u call that ??
Al - Qaeda planning ?

making a fool of the whole world by discussing world conquering plans in a football discussion forum under some sub-forum of the peaceful football club Arsenal in the thread of Arsenal's 2008 team !!!!
:eek:

if u guys promise me to get me in some ministry when u conquer then take my words, i won't leak ur plans :D (fingers crossed)

nEEbz

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Twayka said:
henry 30 years old , now i am depressed :sleepy: :(
yea he'll defiently have to change his game play. his not like a berggy where his style can continue playing until his like 40.

henrys style of game is based on youth, speed, dribbling. i doubt he can run that fast at 30.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts