#1 ·
------------------------- Taffarel -

- Capone ------------------Popescu-----------------Bulent-

-------------------------- Suat -

- Okan-----------Hasan Sas----------Emre-------Hakan Unsal -

----------------------- Gheorge Hagi -

-------------------- Boksic----------Jardel -

-------------------------------------------

I cant even imagine if Hakan stays also.
Best Turks we could ever have and also foeigners.
We can get championship with this line up in europe. i am not even talking about Turkiye anymore. Fnerbahce, like always, will finish 2nd or 3rd. its ok now they are used to it.

championship for the 5th time?? yes ot will happen, we will get another triple this year
:):):):)

[Edited by carlito on 30-06-2000 at 22:21]

See less See more
#2 ·
Heyy!!
Don't forget Umit,Ergun,Fatih,Marcio,Ahmet,youngsters Emrah, Mehmet Yozgatli and others...

So..in near future everybody will see UNBEATABLE CIM BOM BOM

I'm sorry for my relatives and friends who support Fener, Besiktas and others.They can't see their teams as Champion for a long time... :D :D :D

an addition.. I think we need a winger-striker like Arif. Jardel and Boksic will surely need some support from midfield,especialy from wings to score...Hasan Sas may be an alternative but i have some doubts about him,he's inconsistent, he has a high technique but he's not as fast as Arif and he's not good at long shoots...

[Edited by kadri on 01-07-2000 at 01:44]

#3 ·
I DIDNT EVEN SEE THE NEED TO MENTION THOSE GUYS!!
yeah, they are always gonna be help to us.

Okan is the winger Kadri, i think we can not find anyone else better than he is, he is definitely the best.

if u r talking abou the left wing, Hakan unsal is good but i didnt see im in good form this euro2000, maybe we may lack there. other than that, i think we have a perfect team.

very good defense9 now that we have emre as alternative also)
the most active midfield i have ever seen in a team in europe this year, they run like horses for 90 mins.

no need to talk about strike force.
jardel, boksic and i will go crazy if hakan stays also, it wont matter as much if he leaves now though because jardel is bought to fill in his place. we also have marcio who entered the game as a sub and scored 9 goals!:)
simdi sira geldi sampiyonlar sampiyonu olmaya:):):):)=)

#4 ·
Okan is good at right&centre midfield,but i meant rigt and left forwards while saying winger.Hakan Unsal is the best left back-left wing back of Turkey(we saw Abdullah in Euro2000) but he cant play as an left attacking midfielder (left winger-sol açýk) ..
Emre can play at left midfield but we need an fast attacking left sided player like Overmars,Arif did this job well last season as both rigt&left winger but now we need a new one...

So,we have not defensive problems at wings...but we need attacking wing players.Boksic,Jardel,Marcio...they're all Centre-Formards.We just have Hasan Sas as left forward,Okan may play as right forward but it's not his best position...we need more for success....

#5 ·
MYBE U R RIGHT.

bUT, U know gala's midfield. they all play attacking midfield. hagi, emre. And okan and khakan unsal were good at lines last year.

dont forget okan plays center right only in natinal team which i dont know why.
but he plays right wing at gala. i mean if we try to pu anoher lines man we have to take some pople ut. i think he is good there.

but i know what u meanl, u r talking about soone to asisit the cebtere forwards. last year we were basicly playing with 1 for ward arf asissting him frm both sides. unfortunately this won happen this year. but i think we will still do very good.

Hagi den mukemmel bir ara pasi, jardel ve goooolllll...

i cant wait to hear that:)

#6 ·
we'll play with 2 forwards this year...but we may have to play with 3 ..in this situation it's not a good idea to play with Boksic-Jardel-Marcio,we need a fast and more dynamic striker as the 3rd one...

Boksic is 30(31?)years old and what will happen if he'll be injured?

and sometimes we may play with counter-attack...in this situation we need a fast striker who's good at dribbling...like Arif...With this player we will have more tactical options

more alternatives-more success

#7 ·
hats a good idea. i think we will use marcio though and i think he is pretty good. Who else scored 9 goals and was always a sub throughout the whole season?

and we spent enough money on strikers! $45 million!! thats even a record in europe so far!

mehemet Cansun said we would finish the transfer season with 1 or 2 more turks and thats it!
i think this team is good enough but i just hope lucescu doesnt phuck up!
because they say he managed to ruin Inter last year :(

#9 ·
it would be nice to get a fast striker but u r right...we have spent too much this season.So it's time to look at our own resources...i expect Mehmet Yozgatli to perform very well this season...He's fast,high technique and young,it's easy to see his high potential....he may be new star of Galatasaray in future

#10 ·
I also believe Ahmet and mehemet ar gonna perform very weell. As i said it all depends on what Lucexcu does.

He said, Gala's playing system has to change beause everyone knows how they play now:(
and thats one of the worst things he could do!!
why change a system we became the most successful team in turkish histiry. have been a cup collectiner in these last 4 years.

anyways, if he manages to ruin us, i will conrgatulate him because it is more difficult to become unsuccesful than succesful with this team. Anyone could have success with them.

i have bad feeling about him coachig us next year. i hope he surprises me:)

#11 ·
I think it may be a disaster to change Galatasaray's playing style...everybody knows if we change our midfield formation Suat,Okan or Ergun can't perform well...remember what happened before Terim,we had almost sold them... If our midfielders doesn't make our usual press,the defence line can't take much pressure and our opponents score goals easily...if it's so it's not important to have great players like Jardel and Boksic.Because in a big match,for example against Real Madrid,if they score an easy goal it's very difficult to catch them...

If we play with sweeper system it means we play with one less midfielder and it would be bad,we should play with two centre backs(popescu,capone or Bulent),two wingbacks(KHakan and Umit or Capone) and one anchor man(Suat)

--------------Taffarel

--------Popescu------Capone
Umit----------------------------KHakan
----------------Suat
------Okan--------------Emre
----------------Hagi
-------Jardel---------Boksic

#12 ·
This is the exact formation i was talking about. :)
Good kadri but i hope someone will explain this to lucescu guy.

we cant afford to change the system. I hope Hagi will warn him before he makes some stupid mistake.

#13 ·
----------------taffarel
-----------popescu----bulent-------
---capone(umit)--------------------hakan(ergun)
------------------suat--------------
-----------okan-----------emre-------
---arif(free role)----------------hagi(free role)
--------------------hakan sukur-----------

I think Gala played with this tactic most of last season. Now all we need is changing the names of arif to boksic and hakan to jardel. But there are some problems though. jardel is not a hard worker like hakan was( but better at scoring)so we could have problems at using this tactic. and our defence is quite slow (I think we must buy a decent central defender instead of Popescu- but I dont think lucescu give up about him.)and we need some substitute players for attack and midfield.

#15 ·
Adrian Mutu?

True, Boksic played for Lazio on the left too ones in a while.

But I have a question: I heard on Belgian Tv that if Hakan Sukur is going to leave for Internationale that Adrian Mutu would be a part of the deal.
If this is a fact Gala would solve the 'Hagi problem' at ones. I don't know if you have seen him play recently, but he is simply brilliant and - this is my opinion- better than Hagi.

To use Jardel optimal, you should indeed have very good wings. If you give a good cross to Jardel he while practically always score. Through the centre is a different matter, he can't make an a action at his own.

I would play Gala with a 4-5-1 with a very offensive midfield and strong wings or a regular 4-4-2 with Boksic playing behind Jardel and Hagi ( or Mutu:)) delivering the brilliant passes.

Ofcourse this is just a simple projection of the line-up, but I don't know Gala like you do. I do follow Jardel and Boksic everywere since years.

ADRIAAN

#17 ·
Yes Adriaan, i must have been to excited:):)
I was gonna put one of then in pharathesis but...:)

That could happen but i dont think it will.
Mutu said he wantd to continue in Italy.

#18 ·
i am laughing to those guys..
heeeeey everybody !!! galatasaray was finished when terim went to fiorentina..
most of the players are 30 and over 30..for example;hagi,taffarel,popescu,boksic,bulent,suat etc..
gs has not a chance i think.. because there is a POWERFUL BESIKTAS..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS..
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB..

#20 ·
amokachi-pascal nouma
ahmet dursun-fazli....

jardel-boksic .. what a great strikers for gs..:))..why did jardel went to an european club ? because he is not a spectacular player.. he is a player like tanju colak..
and boksic doesnt play football since 2 years.. maybe he is looking for poor galatasaray..
hahahahaha..
poor galatasaray..
now they have nothing..who will u get in to ur squad ??????
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB

#22 ·
i am very happy that u understand the truth..
FORZA BESIKTAS

#23 ·
Besiktas...such a great team.You should hear their last big success in world football area,they beat Brasil Under 18 team...It proves the same thing again,Besiktas is the best and most succesful team of World Football History with great world stars like Munch and Shorumnu and great supporters who always think REALISTICLY

What about Galatasaray?a completely bad team
Jardel: poor striker,he doesn't even know the difference between a goal and a throw in...
Boksic: another bad and very very old player,have you ever heard his name before?
Others: are they players or donkeys?i'm not sure...

[Edited by kadri on 02-07-2000 at 01:37]

#26 ·
BESIKTAS JK:1903
galatasaray sk:1905..
any question ?
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.