Votes: 29 18.4%
  • Rosales

Votes: 4 2.5%
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK looks like Ill do the rest of the positions, including the attackers :hangover:

For me it is Joaquin.

·
Registered
61,320 Posts
How come Andy Van Der Meyde is included in that poll ? :mute:

Is it for the worst right mids or what ? :rollani:

The guy can't cross the damn ball even if his life depended on it, and he's lazy too. :ass:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
If you nominated Van Der Meyden and Rosales (good player but still unproven) you might asswell could've included Christian Wilhelmsson. :/

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
If you nominated Van Der Meyden and Rosales (good player but still unproven) you might asswell could've included Christian Wilhelmsson. :/
It's the system to this "Team 2005"...A classic English 4-4-2 with wingers. :nono: That leaves out many great players, and players who don't deserve a mention actually gets nominated.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
On current form I'd vote for Camo (easily the best right wing in serieA so far this season), but he was PATHETIC last season, and at the Euro, so I can't.

SWP looks a good bet for me as I haven't really seen Joaquin this season, and Phillips has been very impressive when I've seen him. I think Duff should probably get a mention as well?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Nowadays, Joaquin. Last season he was very irregular, but now he's unstopabble. Amazing. If Chelsea finally signs him, they're gonna be really scary.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Fargo said:
It's the system to this "Team 2005"...A classic English 4-4-2 with wingers. :nono: That leaves out many great players, and players who don't deserve a mention actually gets nominated.
Wilhelmsson is a classic 4-4-2 winger. Rosales and V.D Meyde always play in a 4-3-3 for Ajax/Argentina, Inter/Holland.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glen, Duff will be on the LM poll... sure Duff plays as a RM quite a bit this season but to me he is still an LM.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My system is 4-4-2 but I dont ant to get caught up in the formation. Just choose whoever and who have I missed? I can ask for them to be named...

·
Administrator
53,114 Posts
Due to current form I voted for Camoranesi.This is a poll were this isnt a clear-cut winner.I would have voted for Joaquin if I have seen much of him in this season,only seen him in 2 games.Hehe already regret voting for Camoranesi even if he is great.Has just thought of Wright-Phillips who is out of this world.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Why do we need a left winger poll? I think it is insulting to Robben to have one. Duff should be on this poll instead. I voted Ronaldo because I haven't seen Joaquin except for like once for Spain.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will ask you all, what is Duff's better position. I am sure LM. Maybe if Duff was on here it would allow you to pick the 2 Chelsea wingers, but tough, Im doing what their best position are rather than what they playing currently. Duff has only been playing RM for like 3 months, maybe in a years time he can be on the RM poll.

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
there's no Robben, even though he's played on the right most of this season and been much better than ljungberg, c Ronaldo, or several of the others.
I voted Wright-Philips for a laugh, just to see how many geeks voted Beckham.
Only one.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
Wilhelmsson is a classic 4-4-2 winger. Rosales and V.D Meyde always play in a 4-3-3 for Ajax/Argentina, Inter/Holland.
All I'm saying is that these players get nominated because of the system of this "Team 2005"...

1 - 20 of 119 Posts