Xtratime Community banner

Who's the best left winger in the world?

• Vicente

Votes: 54 33.1%
  • Pires

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Robben

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Nedved

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • Simao

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Rivaldo

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Denilson

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Gronkjaer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ian Armstrong

• Robert

• Van der Vaart

• Giggs

Votes: 10 6.1%
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he didnt do this one interista, it's been time since he done one :D

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Rivald0oO in the poll!!! :dazed: Glad that you d'idn't forget him. You know who dared to vote him. :tongue:;)

If you meant last year, Vicente seriously. Poor he still not available. Robben is good, but too selfish as one of the team. He never passes the ball to other partners.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
van der Vaart is not even a winger, and Rivaldo has no business being in this discussion. Robben is by far the best left-winger in the world, then after him comes Nedved and Vicente.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
From this poll I chose Vicente, notible mentions to Robben, Rothen and Jankulovski.

I chose Vicente because since the sale of Kily to my beloved Inter, this kid has stood up and been counted. In the last 2 season's he had become an integral part of Valencia's set up, he has pace, the ability to beat a person, has an end product and score regularly.

He in my opinon was the best performer in La Liga last season.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Vicente had an amazing year for Valencia winning the UEFA cup and the championship. I think he deserve it for the year 2004, but because of his injuries Robben is better right now.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Interista said:
What about Petrov
Surely not Stilian Petrov?

Voted for Robben. If the poll was best left midfielder I may have voted Nedved.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Vicente is a clear winner here!!!!!!!!! People don't even see how much he means to his club!!!! he has everything u need in a winger!!!!!!! (2nd) robben only due to his age i would choose him over Pires(in 3rd position)

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
he didnt do this one interista, it's been time since he done one :D
He did the Right midfielder yesterday. Also, this is silly. So the formation is going to be 1 left winger, 1 right midfielder? Its totally different positions, seems really stupid if you ask me. JUST GET OFF DEANO'S BACK PLZ EGYPT.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Robben, based on his form right now. Followed by Vicente and Pires , as the poll says :)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
SERGE said:
Vicente is a clear winner here!!!!!!!!! People don't even see how much he means to his club!!!! he has everything u need in a winger!!!!!!! (2nd) robben only due to his age i would choose him over Pires(in 3rd position)

Your entire argument flopped the minute you mentioned Pires.

WHERE IS DUFF ON THAT LIST?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Firenze said:
Your entire argument flopped the minute you mentioned Pires.
Name me a left sided midfielder who's scored more goals this season. Pires is in double figures, there's only two players in England who have scored more than he has: Thierry Henry and Andy Johnson. That's as well as being a shadow of his former self.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts