Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Lugano

Votes: 2 0.9%
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK choose 2 from the poll. The other thread is ok, but not what I had in mind, in order for me to keep the whole thing going I must create this CB thread because the other didnt allow 2 poll options.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh crap, someone (FM ALERT) put in Toure... Senderos can pee off.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As for Anti-Arsenal, I dont see many others going to watch Arsenal reserves almsot everytie they play at Underhill :cool: No I dont only go for Lupoli, they have a wonderful youth system.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm it seems they all have 1 vote currently which is very strange. What the hell has gone wrong there?

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because if people actually select two, rather than most people just selecting one. There is more chance that the outcome could change. Also because this was my idea to bring it back up, so I want to do all the polls :stuckup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Deano said:
As for Anti-Arsenal, I dont see many others going to watch Arsenal reserves almsot everytie they play at Underhill :cool: No I dont only go for Lupoli, they have a wonderful youth system.
you work there, i hate most of the people i work for as well, what does that prove ?

can't believe Sendo aint made the cut after you have actually seen him in action at Underhill. :wallbang:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont actually work at Arsenal resevre matches. I work at Barnet FC matches. Arsenal reserve matches I actually choose to go to, every other Monday night freezing my arse off even when Lupoli doesnt play!

·
63,337 Posts
where is Lupoli ? has he gone back to Italy ?

anyway that still doesn't explain why Sendo isn't on the list after his world class form for the reserves. :pp

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Senderos could be there in the next version. Anyway, Cygan even looks very bad for the reserves, Yusuf Sofiane of West Ham gave him a nightmare. Dont know what Wenger ever saw in him!

·
63,337 Posts
I really can't get over some of them wanky defenders in the list and Kolo Toure is not there, amazing. :wallbang:

i mean Silvestere, one of the worst defenders that ever lived, you really should have put Bramble in just to crush the whole credibility of the poll even more.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Puyol - Ayala

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I really can't get over some of them wanky defenders in the list and Kolo Toure is not there, amazing. :wallbang:

i mean Silvestere, one of the worst defenders that ever lived, you really should have put Bramble in just to crush the whole credibility of the poll even more.
Relax would you...even if he was in that list, its not like he going to be chosen before nesta, stam and the other big boys.

Where is Materazzi? :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts