Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo,Tazz. Since you´re supporting PSG. What do you think about that Anelka has signed with PSG? They will have great attackers,with probably Christian and Anelka on top. I think that they will win the French league,but I´m hoping that Monaco will win. They will have great midfielders also.How do you think that the lineup will look?

----------Letizi

---Algerino---Rabesandrantana-----El Karkouri-----Cissé

---Benarbia----Dalmat------Robert

---------Okocha

------Anelka-------Christian

Luccin and Ducrocq are also very good midfielders who should play. Benarbia is my favourite PSG player.
Leroy is a great substitute also.

Forza Monaco!!!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I don't think there is any other team in our class.

the only challenger willbe Monaco.

Honestly i don't like Anelka at all. He is a true punk and all that cash could have been better spent on probably a Morientes or sommin like that.

this punk will only spell trouble. He has returned home a failure.

I really hate this guy but he is a good player and let us hope he doesn'tbring his baggage with him.

Dalmat and Okacha are key and so is Christian.

Bernabia is also a loyal player that demands respect.

·
Registered
45,335 Posts
Tazz, how long have you supported PSG for? What did you think of the 95-96 team (Cup Winners Cup Winners)with Leonardo, Loko, Rai, and of course, Djorkaeff?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
That was a better and stronger team but and that team are very strong,midfield(benarbia,dalmat,okocha & robert) and strikers(Anelka & Christian) WOW!!!GREATTTTT

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Nah.....i could lie and say i supported P.S.G. for years but it has only been a recent thing like about when Leo and Djorkaef left i started supporting them. In other words.....its been a hard trophy less time.

What was it the French Cup two seasons ago with Rai?

All i know of the old CWC winning team is what i read about and heard about from the past. I remember a story about once when they won a game 3-2 at home but their goals were taken away and they were handed a technical 0-2 home loss by uefa and the promptly went to the opposing teams home ground and put about 5 past them to pass the round.

they tell me PSG used to be a true attacking machine but i never witnessed it in that i didn't follow them they were just another team.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Recoba, your line-up looks good!!
But like you said, Monaco with their "new" squad still looks better and will be the main contender for PSG!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think Monaco will win it again if Shabani Nonda manages to be as productiuve as Trezeguet.Porato is not as good as Barthez but still a decent keeper.They managed to hold on to their basic defence pieces (Marquez,Djetou,Cristanval) so all they need to cover is the gap left by Lamuchi in the midfield.Dabo can explode but right now In see Costinha as the most probable replacement.Still,none of them are as creative and complete as Lamuchi.I think that Lyon can be an outsider and hold your eyes on Eric Deflandre,he is a gret full back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts